crow calls

freddy

• 2 weeks later...

Ern and Red,

Actually Tommy was using the English language, but possibly to make it easier for you to understand he should have said that OLT is a make of call.

Put OLT and call into your search engine and you will find lots of responses.

I think it is an American make.

BTW, I luked @ google 4 OTL nd cdnt find it in UK. :lol:

(I cant even understand what I've just writen so here it is again:

By the way I looked at google for OTL calls in England, for a crow call, and couldn't find it in the UK. I have found a pair of Primos Calls, both are designed as Turkey locators. One is called the Power Crow, any one heard of it? Cheers)

Edited by red_stag88

You can buy OLT crow calls in the UK from Arthur Carter Fieldsports

Has anyone had any real consistent results with this type of crow call? I can't say that I have, but then again that might just be me :lol:

I wonder if this is because most of these calls are made in the States, and the American crow is a different bird to the British crow. Certainly the crow tapes that I have heard from America don't sound quite right to use over here.

Q :lol:

I bought a johny stuart (pc3) predator call from target sports in bolton, its actually a fox call but the harder that you bite the call the higher the pitch, so you bite it fairly hard to sound like a rabbit in distress, bite with very little presure and it sounds just like a crow in distress. I found that if you put a dead crow on its back with its wings out, 25 yards from your hide, if any other crows see it they will come to the alarm call to mock or attack the decoy bird.

• 2 weeks later...
BTW, I luked @ google 4 OTL nd cdnt find it in UK. :D

(I cant even understand what I've just writen so here it is again:

By the way I looked at google for OTL calls in England, for a crow call, and couldn't find it in the UK. I have found a pair of Primos Calls, both are designed as Turkey locators. One is called the Power Crow, any one heard of it? Cheers)

:lol::lol::lol:;)