Percussion muzzle loader wanted

Hunter

Hi all

Anyone have an old smooth bore percussion muzzel loader laying about? Im really looking for one to use as either a project gun, or as is. To be used for light use only as a shotgun, and musket firing a solid ball. (at a later date under FAC)

Ideally looking for a .38 or a .45 smoothbore that can go onto my shotgun certificate, and use for now as a black powder shotgun.

Must be safe to use obviously, and ideally local as I would prefer to see it in person. Could be done via RFD if needs be.

I have a budget of about £300 max for the gun, a little more for the kit.

If you have something I would love to get in contact with you, I have emailed several shops, and driven to 4 today. Theres not many BP's about, and a lot of them are for the wall only as they are too old or unsafe to shoot.

I have seen one locally for £150, but I would prefer to see whats about first.

Thanks!

Thanks guys! I may have found something! a .45 in ''good condition'' for £65!! its a reproduction, but it may be safer that way anyway. I am still open to anything going about, but for now I may have something.

Waiting on Bisley to get back to me. :)

Cheers :lol:

Thanks guys! I may have found something! a .45 in ''good condition'' for £65!! its a reproduction, but it may be safer that way anyway. I am still open to anything going about, but for now I may have something.

Waiting on Bisley to get back to me. :good:

Cheers :good:

65 quid is a good buy if it's an Italian Repro 'Kentucky' .45 smoothbore m/l carbine.