Suffolk v Essex challenge

starlight32

I feel a reckoning is needed in the new year against our cousins from Essex........

If you accept our offer pick a venue (with-in suitable agricultural vehicle distance) somewhere on neutral territory, and size of team.

I will supply a prize to which the winners of will have their county and achievement emblazoned upon.

So now- Do you accept?

Game on.

Don't forget to tell the engraver that there are two "s" in Essex - not sure if you have schools that far down the A12

:beer:

Obviously Essex doesn't teach geography because even us Suffolk boys know that essex is down the A12 and Suffolk is up the A12. :good::good::no::drinks: And I think you'll find that there are two F's in Suffolk as we don't speak ye olde english up here Mungler

So whats it to be then aggregate scores of all respective county members?

SS

• 4 weeks later...

Running scared I reckon, They have heard about current form and the whipping Bucks are going to get on the 17th.

If you want a neutral ground how about picking an open shoot out of Sporting Gun, Barrow heath maybe or somewhere similar.

I am still a little dazed after the season- We must get this sorted out.

I am not bothered about venue, but we do have a one or two comps floating around at the mo so we will let you get your one in Bucks out of the way first.

It gives you Essex boys a chance to practice with your new found joy of homeloading- And the development of superior ammunition which may turn the tide in our favour.........