Gun Cabinet Space ????????

mosa

It has been doing my head in since i bought this new Brattonsound cabinet 5 deep rifle type. At the moment i only have my semi in and my 2 quads but i still have trouble closing the door unless i twist my rifles. Both of them have bipods on & scoped but bipods dont affect space where as scopes do. I stand the rifles on buts with scopes facing the door and mod sitting in foam part supplied. I have tried them in reverse but scopes hit back stop and obviously the barrel just floats about. Do you have any suggestions :good: Please give me some tips!!!!!

It has been doing my head in since i bought this new Brattonsound cabinet 5 deep rifle type. At the moment i only have my semi in and my 2 quads but i still have trouble closing the door unless i twist my rifles. Both of them have bipods on & scoped but bipods dont affect space where as scopes do. I stand the rifles on buts with scopes facing the door and mod sitting in foam part supplied. I have tried them in reverse but scopes hit back stop and obviously the barrel just floats about. Do you have any suggestions :good: Please give me some tips!!!!!

Have you tried muzzle down, trigger out, stock comb where the barrel would normally go?

My advice would be to scrap the brattonsound safe and buy a buffalo river 6 gun safe mine is the dogs b*l*o* my 2 rifles and 3 shotguns fit in a treat plus its fully carpeted has proper shelf and lockable compartment and proper 8 point locking system its 36cmX36cm i have made 2 custom brackets for the rifle barrel to fit into so the scope does not hit the back of the safe if you want pics i can put them up for you mosa-

Buffalo river safes are definitly the best you can get without spending thousands :D:D:good: