My new pride and joy

monkeyjaimz

After a little sweet talking and frankly a lot of bull-****ting I managed to get my hands on my 1st Daystate this christmas :oops:

.177 Air Ranger, Nikko Stirling Platinum Nite Eater 8-32x60, Harris Bipod = a very happy chap.

I havent been able to get out for a proper shoot as yet, but have bumped off a few squizzas at work in my spare time, and had a few trips to the target club.

I also managed to pick up a night vision monocular from LIDL when I spotted them on sale by pure luck - as above not managed to test it properly, but in the garden (30-40 yrds) at night it performs brilliantly.

Just need to get out for a lamping session now when I can find the time :good:

NewBaby.jpg

1stunfortunate.jpg

I have the X2 1.77 sports damn accurate gun took a pigeon out of a tree at 45 meters with a head shot no wind at about a 30 degree elevated angle. what ammo are you using :/? i use Diabolo exact

Pellpax have started doing their sample packs again, Im only about a quarter of the way through the main ones. At the moment, the best groups I've had have been with AA Fields and H & N Barracudas :/

Lovely looking rifle m,j thats a beastly scope sitting on top :/

Cheers :/

Took a lot of persuading with the missus as we're buying a house later this year and getting married next year - my 'theory' is that if I didnt bite the bullet and buy the best rig I can afford now, then I'd never get the chance again for a looooong time.

Im hoping to get into Ft and HFT shooting in the future also.

I have the X2 1.77 sports damn accurate gun took a pigeon out of a tree at 45 meters with a head shot no wind at about a 30 degree elevated angle. what ammo are you using :)? i use Diabolo exact

Pellpax have started doing their sample packs again, Im only about a quarter of the way through the main ones. At the moment, the best groups I've had have been with AA Fields and H & N Barracudas :good:

I use Power pellet lube by napier two or three drops in your pellets soke a wad with the lube and shoot it throughto clean your barrel then try the Diabolo exact you will not be sorry remember 1 shot 1 kill Feel the rush :lol:

Happy hunting monkeyjaimz

a nightvision monocular in lidl :lol: how much was it? and is it anygood? my local lidl shop doesnt sell them which is a ****** :lol::lol: and i am thinking of buying a monocular off uttings, but them come in at around £200 (which i dont have)

Cheers

GM

I think it was £110, I went in for some milk and came out with an NV monocular :lol:

Its actually really really good, i've been using it to spot rabbits at 30-40 yrds and then lamping them :lol: