Funny Fishing Story

salisburykeeper

Ok this is a true story that happened a few years ago whilst fishing at upton warren nature reserve with a friend in the west midlands.

It was a nice sunny day but with a bit of a chill in the air when we set up on the side of the lake for a days carp bashing, my mate brett is one of these guys who has to have everything when he goes fishing so hes sat there in his bivvy with all the latest rods reels bite alarms bed chair , the works! sitting there wearing a blue romper suit looking like a baby in a playtent! And then theres me, fold up deckchair spinning rod bait bucket and a few bits of tackle in a plastic bag.

Anyway there we where fishing away after getting there at about 11am and planning to fish right through until the next morning. so it got to about 3 o clock in the afternoon and brett turned round to me and said keep an eye on my stuff will yer , ive gotta go and take a dump! , ok i said no probs and brett marched off into the bushes at the back of the lake.

we fished all day and the day turned into night and we started to have a bit of light rain, so me being mr basic didnt have any shelter so i went and put my chair next to bretts in his bivvy until the rain stopped.

I sat there and brett being the animal he is decided to let out a massive ****, i jumped out of the bivvy and stood in the rain waiting for the air to clear and then i sat back in,

about 20 minutes later i said to brett i can still smell your masterpeice! to which he laughed and said "good aint it"! its this suit he said it keeps em in! ive been smelling ones i done this morning all day!

just at that moment one of his bait alarms started bleeping and then stopped....then started again, brett shot up grabbed his rod and started playing the carp, he said to me it feels like double figures! he had a cigarette in his mouth so to stop the rain putting it out whilst he was out of the bivvy he put the hood up on his romper suit, a minute or so later he shreiked like a little girl and shouted ****! i said whats a matter have you lost it? he said no ****! and grabbed at the zip on his romper suit, he took the suit off in such a frenzy i thought he had a wasp in it! once he finally got it off he said to me shine the torch on my neck! i fumbled round and got the torch, turned it on and as he turned round i realised that the poo he had done that morning didnt make it to freedom in the woods but had actually taken up residence in his hood! needless to say i laughed so hard i nearly fell in the water as i rolled around on the bank so much!

:good::lol::):lol:

Guest The Outlaw

Great story looks like a great new new thread starting :)

My Dad was sea fishing on a boat out of Dover and he a mate that used to love being sick when they first anchored up.

Then after getting rid of his fry up he was fine. :good:

This trip though he was so sick he lost his false teeth over the side.

So my Dads other mate though he would have a giggle, so while the spewer was below getting cleaned up he wound his gear

up and tied his own top set to the other blokes bait and chucked it back. :lol:

When the spewer came back he got his rod and held it under his arm as usual with the butt sticking out behind him.

Dads mate then tapped the butt of his mates rod, and he thought he had a bite and struck it.

He then reeled in and found these teeth on the hook, he shouted "£$%$£ it me teef" and then took them off and put them in

his mouth. :lol:

They didnt fit so he took them out and threw them over the side.

When my Dad told me about this when I was a kid I couldnt wait to go sea fishing :lol:

I love fishing stories.

Every time I here one it gets bigger and longer :lol:

Tony

Great story looks like a great new new thread starting :)

My Dad was sea fishing on a boat out of Dover and he a mate that used to love being sick when they first anchored up.

Then after getting rid of his fry up he was fine. :good:

So my Dads other mate though he would have a giggle, so while the spewer was below getting cleaned up he wound his gear

up and tied his own top set to the other blokes bait and chucked it back. :lol:

When the spewer came back he got his rod and held it under his arm as usual with the butt sticking out behind him.

Dads mate then tapped the butt of his mates rod, and he thought he had a bite and struck it.

He then reeled in and found these teeth on the hook, he shouted "£$%$£ it me teef" and then took them off and put them in

When my Dad told me about this when I was a kid I couldnt wait to go sea fishing :lol:

I love fishing stories.

Tony

Your Dad and his mate must be really famous, I first heard that story about 30 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great story looks like a great new new thread starting :lol:

Then after getting rid of his fry up he was fine. :lol:

up and tied his own top set to the other blokes bait and chucked it back. :)

I love fishing stories.

Tony

Your Dad and his mate must be really famous, I first heard that story about 30 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:good:

Guest The Outlaw
I love fishing stories.

Every time I here one it gets bigger and longer :good:

Tony

Your Dad and his mate must be really famous, I first heard that story about 30 years ago. :lol::):lol:

As I said Everytime I hear these stories they get bigger and longer hence fishermans tales :lol:

However it did happen when I was about 7 which was 34 years ago in your neck of the woods Mr C

I believed it at the time, it could be the original or a fake I dodnt know I just laughed about it a lot when I heard it.

Tony

Guest The Outlaw
Trust me, its "an old Wives Tale" and has been around for many years, nowadays they are called "Urban Legends". :lol:

Knowing what a buch of wind-ups Dad and his mates were you are probably right, you may have even fished with them all.

A bunch of nutters if ever there was one, an Englishman (Dad), two Welshmen, a Scot and an Irishman.

Fished from Isle of Sheppy round to Hastings off the beaches, and all round the South and East coast from boats.

They are all dead now so the sea is safe again :good:

Tony