Another Landy Question - Paint

ShaggyRS6

You did not get back to me for the prices on those bits D2D

Sorry not forgotten you, been ducking the rain all day, will get back before the weekend, the winch is still in the box so I will just charge what I paid for it. The rest I will sort out and let you know asap.

:lol: D2D

Cupraman, I don't know if you are aware, but coming up in March/April (And Again in October) is the niggest Land ROver autojumble in England, "The Sodbury Sortout". This is held twice a year at the Newbury showground, forget how much it costs to get in, but normally I go as a seller and that way you get in an hour before the public, supposedly to set-up, but tend to run around and pick the bargins up that I need for mine.

Damn good day out, there are Trade tyre stands, Landrover themselves, burger stalls, same bloke every year selling schmuly Parachute flares, smoke grenades, paint grenades. You can get anything you need second hand or new that you require on all makes of landrovers. MOD NATO Paint.

SS :lol:

Cupraman, I don't know if you are aware, but coming up in March/April (And Again in October) is the niggest Land ROver autojumble in England, "The Sodbury Sortout". This is held twice a year at the Newbury showground, forget how much it costs to get in, but normally I go as a seller and that way you get in an hour before the public, supposedly to set-up, but tend to run around and pick the bargins up that I need for mine.

Damn good day out, there are Trade tyre stands, Landrover themselves, burger stalls, same bloke every year selling schmuly Parachute flares, smoke grenades, paint grenades. You can get anything you need second hand or new that you require on all makes of landrovers. MOD NATO Paint.

SS :lol:

Nice one. Thanks for the heads up. It sounds large.