Falcon Air Rifles

peacey

A mate of mine has been offered a Falcon air rifle but doesn't know which model it is yet until tomorrow, is there a particular model to look out for good or bad and if so what are the general problems with them. Would also like to know how many shots per fill etc. I know it's a bit vague but if anyone could help i'd be grateful. Cheers guys ???

yep your right ,not much to go on there fella

I'll tell you what I know ...Several years ago I had a Falcon raptor or FN19 .A superb piece of kit ,lightweight and accurate and reliable and i still regret the day I sold it on :lol:

Nothing wrong with Falcon rifles ,like all good manufacturers they make them for a purpose so tell your mate to go for it ???

Falcon have never made a bad rifle. All the models work in much the same way, and have the same barrel and air tank configuration. So, the better the stock, the better the gun. Other than that, multishots are more desirable. I have two and one of them is the fn19 tw, a single shot with a walnut thumbhole stock which I still consider to be one of the best looking air rifles ever made.

Oh, and 70 shots in 19" .22 and maybe 55 - 60 from .177 is about the most you can expect.

Edited by hkrobin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi there,

simmons wtc is spot on mate..

problems with light hunter?

3 blue is thin and they rust easy if there not looked after and the shot count is low and loading magazines out lamping is verry hard..

but still a good rifle if looked after..

as for good points?

verry light,

consistent,

good for junior,

easy to carry,

good handling,

single shot is a no nonsense rifle and brilliant all rounder..

just make sure you oil it every tim used..

happy shooting

p.s. simmons wtc are brilliant for lamping