beretta AL391 urika

viking

hi once again, as iv just got a new semi auot i was just wondering what carts will be best to use in it, for clays and then for rabbits, i believe sometimes they dont like light loads so dont want to be buying 1000 carts that wont cycle, any help greatfully accepted,

thanks, lee

Viking,

I think if you read the docs that come with it it advises to run some 36 / 32g shell thru it first to "lossen" it up then should be OK with anything (within reason)

I have a 3.5" extrema and it will take everying from 3.5" no 3s (Wildfowling) to 28g 9s (clays) and the only cycle prob I had was with 3" mags & that was just a one off.

Sorry cant be too sure on the "running in" of these guns as I got mine SH.

Cheers

Trev

Lancs Lad is bang on about subsonics. It will also have problems ejecting some 24g fibre wads, for example Eley firsts for definite. Plastic wad 24g should be ok, but the recoil is so soft with 28g it wouldn't be worth it anyway.

You can adjust the system down to allow for the lightest of loads, but I've never fancied forgetting I've done it and putting magnum loads through. You'd fancy the gun could take it, but if it doesn't...