Mohammed to beat Jack as top UK boys’ name

jonno 357

Surely this thread should have been closed and the originator banned if recent similar posts and rulings are to be followed.

SS

Now that's what I was thinking, I had a joke removed yesterday because of sexual innuendo - no complaints there, against the rules and lesson learnt - but this thread contains what can only be described as racist comments. I have my own views on the subject and will keep them to myself, certainly off the forum.

where abouts please.

Read the thread from start to finish again and tell me that everything in there is PC and contains no suggestion of racial discrimination, if you don't construe some of the comments as racist perhaps I am being over-sensitive in my defence.

This will be my last post on this thread.

Edited by wgd

Regarding the name, did anybody stop to think that as there are more names than just a few for people to name their kids and that with the muslim community they tend to stick to certain names, that that is the reason why Mohammad reached the position it did?

I think I am about to agree with SS, not sure that has ever happened before :unsure:

IIRC the first born son is ALWAYS called Mohammed, hence it gets used more often :oops:

but this thread contains what can only be described as racist comments.

where abouts please.

"where are the racist comments ?" asks the man with an avatar of the white cliffs of dover daubed with "**** off we're full" :rolleyes::good::huh:???:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

as of now i havent bothered to post on any of the racist **** on here, but mark some of your comments bemuse me to say the least

where abouts please.

"where are the racist comments ?" asks the man with an avatar of the white cliffs of dover daubed with "**** off we're full" :rolleyes::good::huh:???:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

as of now i havent bothered to post on any of the racist **** on here, but mark some of your comments bemuse me to say the least

well the really makes me sad.

coming from a man who only comes on here to show off his good days, and then slags of other who have done the same.

where abouts please.

coming from a man who only comes on here to show off his good days, and then slags of other who have done the same.

eh ?? to show off my good days ??

where abouts please.

eh ?? to show off my good days ??

sorry just done a search and it looks like i have you mixed up with some other chap,

so i must appoligise

but i did find this.

user-online.pngme and my lad pp-blank-thumb.pnggender_mystery.pngView Member Profile friend_add_small.pngAdd as Friend send_pm_small.pngSend Message find_posts.pngFind Member's Posts ipsmenu.register( "post-member-396266", '', 'popmenubutton-new', 'popmenubutton-new-out' ); Posted on: Nov 6 2007, 07:44 PMav-3195.jpg

Hot Shot Pigeon Shooter

pip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gif

Group: Members

Member No.: 3195

spacer.gif dont forget that this country was totaly crime free, no dole scroungers and no go areas didnt exist before immigrants !!and this.

encona and tobasco are for puffs !!

homophobic and racist.

How the hell is she meant to make a mini cab home.............

Why are you worrying? get her to figure it out, and don't bark behind the door when someone knocks either, you should have a dog for that too :good:

You`re a humanist then ?

No a realist, and I'm from Yorkshire where rule of thumb is alive and well

:rolleyes: