Deako's Dad!

NORMAN

Never worry about being very old Norman, Cranfield is very old also but we still let him post!   :laugh:  :laugh:   Only kidding, I'm sure us young whippersnappers could learn a trick or two from you guys.  Look forward to the benefit of your experience!  :D

Well,well....Norman!.......you know how to work a PC! I'm really impressed!...........when we met you with Deako at the Gamefair, I remember thinking..........isn't he different to Deako..........a nice bloke........still got his own hair..........very polite..........looks good for his age...........& walks upright.......& on only 2 feet!.............................you sure your Deako's dad! :laugh:  :laugh:  Welcome Norman, I'm sure we'll have a bit if fun on here!..............Have you got any baby photo's of Deako?..............did he wet the bed?...........does he still wet the bed??  :laugh:  :laugh:

Something has been playing on my mind about Deako's dad. He looks so familiar.............I'm off to do some research. I'll let you know what I find..........

lazza,did you discover yet what you found familier about me?was it that i am similar to you(human)unlike a certain offspring!!!!!!!

I knew he looked familiar! I've just searched through my old copies of Mafia Monthly, and on the front cover of the 1995 May edition, is none other than Deako's dad! I will post the article so that you can read it...........................................

Mafia Godfather, Don Deakon'o has gone into hiding today, after a shock revelation about his son. The Don's son, John: Realname....Donna Deakon'o, was caught in an explicit sexual act with the Man From Del Monte,.........who said "Yes"........and a donkey.........who was to frightened to say anything!

The Man From Del Monte has since disappeared off of the small screen ...........but there is this picture of the donkey, taken a little while back, in his retirement paddock!

donkey.jpg

In the February 2002 Edition.........This was printed.............

Don Deakon'o and his son, Donna Deakon'o, have recently been sighted in the British state of Scouserland. The Don looks just the same as he did years ago. however his son Donna has aged considerably. He apparently has tried to cover up his lewd past by marrying a lady, who has no idea who he really is! The couple have had a son, and his mother named him Little'un. So called; because she had said "That was all it took to get her in the Family Way". Donna infiltrated a local authority and now puts up a front by masqueradeing as a Pigeon Guide. This gives him the ability to legally own the Gun's that he had illegally in his dark past. His son Little'un is fast follwing in his fathers footsteps.....................

That is what I have found out...........................................

To Donna; You can run, but you can't hide. Your passion for your weapon, will lure you back to the underworld................

To Little'un; Enjoy your new found passion for shooting,.......But please, don't be tempted into your fathers passion for Hooved Animals..............................................

And Lastly, but certainly not least,

To The Godfather.........Don Deakon'o...........I am deeply sorry if any of the above revelations offend you...................

< Lazza respectfully bows his head, and gives the Don a virtual kiss, on the back of his virtual hand..............then leaves the Forum................Whilst he still has two hands with which to hold his manhood with>