english shotgun

mimi

hi isac fox side lock non ejector sleeved barrels very good condition for year nice engraving good wood 160 pounds ono sorry cant do pictures ps 12bore thanks for looking isac fox of canterbury ps side by side

Edited by mimi

hi isac fox side lock non ejector sleeved barrels very good condition for year nice engraving good wood 160 pounds ono sorry cant do pictures ps 12bore thanks for looking isac fox of canterbury

To sell stuff you need pics it is easy enough register with photobucket.com up load and post. If people can see what you are selling it makes it easier

In mimi's defence, I've sold him a couple of guns in the past and he was a reliable person to deal with. I'd have no problem buying from or selling to him in the future.

ill second that.. ive done a couple of deals also with mimi without any probs at all.. :unsure:

I'll 3'rd that, Mimi is a good guy to deal with.

Information on Isaac Fox for those that are interested:

Isaac Fox, 4-5 Upper Bridge Street, Canterbury, Kent. Formerly the business of James Adsett, Isaac Fox bought it in about 1900. He appears to have expanded into 5 Upper Bridge Street.

At some time C Fox took over the business. He changed the name to C Fox and described himself as a gun and rifle maker. As C Fox, the firm sold cartridges under their own name. In 1926 he sold the business to Harold S Greenfield.

C-B