Valentino

lurcherboy

He he he, welcome to the being a fan LB. The Doc is undoubtedly in my book the best rider around at present and has been for some time - pretty much regardless of what machine he is on. But at the end of the day, if the machine is not fast enough and manouverable enough - he cannnot make it do what it don't want to. Remember what it was like the first year he rode for them? Booted the backside off it and brought its fisrt championship for many a year. They are all too close now for his skills to have the edge on the others. Shinjay is a similar rider who seems to have even less fear than the doc but, he can be too reckless at times. I'm looking forward to the season though, that and the superbike series and the F1 2nd week in March - bring it on boys! :good:

Pushkin ???

I remember saying last year that Casey Stoner had the skill and the bike to win it, and he did.! I think he will do it again this year. I was saddened to read reports this week that in F1, Jenson Button again is saying that the F1 Honda is not competetitive!! I dont think he has the fire in himself to ever win the F1 championship.Thank God for Hamilton. to give us someone to Cheer. lets face it we are **** at everything else.

I think Stoner again, from the start of practice he's been one of the fastest. Don't rule out our own Mr Toseland either, he did some stunning times a few weeks ago, although I appreciate it's his first season in this category.

Stoner, Rossi, Hayden I reckon.

Who'll be out at the weekend then? If the bloody gritters can keep themselves in check, the Blade will be getting an airing at some point. Saying that, I've been having a right hoot on the CB500 and managed to scrape my toes on both sides going to work last night :lol:

Roll on the summer :lol:

P.