Beretta 686E & White Onyx Fore-end

Lucent

Hello All,

Recently my 686E and my friends White Onyx fell over at a clay shoot. Both were unloaded (obviously) and were about to be dismantled and put back in the car but the fore end on mine is slightly cracked and my friends has some scuff marks.

Does anyone know where i can buy replacements? Although it is only cosmetic it will obviously effect residual value long term.

I tried to contact Beretta directly but my emails fell on deaf ears, any thoughts very welcome!

V best

Luc

Hello All,

Recently my 686E and my friends White Onyx fell over at a clay shoot. Both were unloaded (obviously) and were about to be dismantled and put back in the car but the fore end on mine is slightly cracked and my friends has some scuff marks.

Does anyone know where i can buy replacements? Although it is only cosmetic it will obviously effect residual value long term.

I tried to contact Beretta directly but my emails fell on deaf ears, any thoughts very welcome!

V best

Luc

another Bristol boy, hmmm i see a east west competition comeing up soon, lookout the essex mafia ,,

to your problem, try these guys they have the know, or know they know who to know when you want to know who to know :good::good:

http://www.a2zoutdoors.com/contact_us.htm

if you find one here let me know i can make arrangements for you, do you have model numbers ?

Martin

Hi All, & thank you for the helpful speedy replies!

Martin that link looks great, good work. I am not sure of the product numbers but i will give them a buzz and see if they can help. When you say make arrangements, that sounds interesting; are you in the import / export biz?? lol. I think the fore-ends for the 686e and White Onyx are interchangeable although getting matching wood may not be so easy.

Re the East V West, i am signed up for the forthcoming clay comp as discussed at length in the clay forum.

You should get involved, we can put them to shame :-) (bring shame on myself more like)......

I did try and contact Beretta and GMK independently but no one responded. Maybe worth another chase but it;s infuriating sending email and getting no response!

Muchos kudos

Hi All, & thank you for the helpful speedy replies!

Martin that link looks great, good work. I am not sure of the product numbers but i will give them a buzz and see if they can help. When you say make arrangements, that sounds interesting; are you in the import / export biz?? lol. I think the fore-ends for the 686e and White Onyx are interchangeable although getting matching wood may not be so easy.

Re the East V West, i am signed up for the forthcoming clay comp as discussed at length in the clay forum.

You should get involved, we can put them to shame :-) (bring shame on myself more like)......

I did try and contact Beretta and GMK independently but no one responded. Maybe worth another chase but it;s infuriating sending email and getting no response!

Muchos kudos

no i dont import export, id just liek to be able to help once in a while, if you find one here, i can make arrangenets to get it home for you tootly sweetly

I got it off a gun dealer friend for a Tenner, so that's all I would want for it, plus whatever it costs to post to you.

If you PM me your name & address, I will stick it in the post to you on Monday.

If you like it, send me a cheque by return, or I'll send the boys round to kneecap you :lol::lol: , if it doesn't fit or you don't like it just post it back to me.

Cheers,

Cat.

Edited by Catamong