A Topgunner in Herts

lurcherboy

I feel it is my duty to warn you all of Topgunners disability.

He has a rather serious stutter/stammer (whatever you call it) but he is not conscious of it, in fact I don't think he knows he has one

Anyway, you have been warned so you might want to allow extra time for communications.

LB

:rolleyes:?:unsure:?:lol:

er er er e r mm mm mm mm uh uh uh uh

wot u mean wot u mean wot u mean you ch ch cheeky sssssod.

Dave K

Edited by Topgunners

• 2 weeks later...
anyway ; thanks for all your interest and hopefully I will know by tomorrow night(sunday) what my movements are.

I AM staying in the County Hotel in woodford green and will be working in enfield,Barnet,New Barnet, Cockfosters area.

Dave K

EDITED

anyway ; thanks for all your interest and hopefully I will know by tomorrow night(sunday) what my movements are.

I AM staying in the County Hotel in woodford green and will be working in enfield,Barnet,New Barnet, Cockfosters area.

Dave K

EDITED

I am probably staying in the County Hotel in woodford green and will be working in enfield,Barnet,New Barnet, Cockfosters area.

Dave K

Dave K

EDITED

Dave K

EDITED

That would be that Stutte that LB mentioned then :good:;):)

Well I finally made the meet up with Stealth, Pin and Gary.

Many thanks for the opportunity to have a drive about looking for quarry,(beats staying in the hotel watching TV)

We had a drive about on some land right behind Ss's bsck garden. Nice permish.

No sight of any "Basils" but a couple of bunnies diced with danger but unfortunately won the day as a couple of misses were the order of the night but 3 or 4 were not so lucky and right at the "death" a Basil appears in the distance and escaped with a near miss shot going slightly over the top.

ooooooh. :blink:

1 unhappy shooter. :P

But an enjoyable evening running into the early hours of the morning. (bit bloody cold for those with their heads stuck out of the sunroof).

Myself and SS went out for an hour or two the following day for pigeons but only 1 fell to the ground.

That's life and pigeon shooting for you.

And AGAINST all the advice from LB I didn't have to watch my "Bottie" or had any serious attempts of mugging my wallet either.

:P:lol:

Dave K

• 2 weeks later...