Airgun Insurance ?

HunterS410

hello im new to air gun shooting and have joined BASA and i strongly advise against it as they advertise instant cover if you join on line but it takes about 3weeks for the cover begin and they claim to have an extensive share a shoot dictionary whitch they dont they dont have 1 name in they also say if you have no were to shoot they can put you in touch with someone in ur area whitch they cant an when i asked about all this false advertseing they were pretty rude to me and un aperthetic so please dont be cond like i was but it was only £20 but i still cant afford to throw money away... anyhoo im sorry to complain but its true they suck... gee,s ive turned into my mum

basc i recon

Cheers mate..........

any more :drinks:?

BASC seems to be about the best mate. One telephone call to sign up & instant cover. Sadly, they dont do monthly payments yet, but maybe one day........ Cost is £59.00 for the year, (or was it £49?). Worth it though for peace of mind

Millsy ???

hello im new to air gun shooting and have joined BASA and i strongly advise against it as they advertise instant cover if you join on line but it takes about 3weeks for the cover begin and they claim to have an extensive share a shoot dictionary whitch they dont they dont have 1 name in they also say if you have no were to shoot they can put you in touch with someone in ur area whitch they cant an when i asked about all this false advertseing they were pretty rude to me and un aperthetic so please dont be cond like i was but it was only £20 but i still cant afford to throw money away... anyhoo im sorry to complain but its true they suck... gee,s ive turned into my mum

Didn't read your post, can't say I've ever contacted them so wouldn't know that.

Looks like NGA is your best bet then ???

Scottish Association For Countrysports

£28

This cost covers members with the following insurance benefits £5 million third party liability insurance and £100,000 legal cover! this insurance covers all fieldsports, including Shooting, Angling, Ferreting, Falconry, all Legal Hunting with dogs under current UK legislation

"In my opinion Sac's are the only fieldsports organisation that actively supports the ordinary fieldsports enthusiast? and hunting with dogs thats why I support them"

Don't anyone be put off by the word Scottish in the organisations title Membership and Insurance benefits is open to all!! who reside in the UK. If your Hunting abroad and reside in the UK with a Sac's membership? your fully covered!!

Under 18's get a free membership with all the benefits of a full member, Your Sac's Membership also covers simulated coursing and terrier racing if you or your club are members and organising these events?? I'd also point out that Sac's membership is a lot cheaper than anyone else

Edited by andyfoster10

I was with BASA last year purely for the insurance.

When that came up for renewal, I joined BASC as an airgunner (about 40 quid) for 3 reasons:

1. Insurance.

2. To support my sport.

3. BASC is widely recognised by farmers, gamekeepers and landowners - gives you a bit of credability when asking for permissions.