Coaches

Stu S

Stuart, I know Phil although I don't have his number. Best place to catch up with him is normally at Drinkstone Gun Club or Badwell ash.

You could also try Richard Ford (GB International Squad coach for Olympic Skeet) at Parkford, I do have his number and will PM it to you.

Failing that you can always go for the clay meister himself John Bidwell at highlodge or even Peter Usher at Lakenheath.

Micheal Aldis or young Phil at the Essex school of Shooting are very good as well.

I have a couple of numbers so will dig these out and PM you.

SS

Spoke to Carl again this morning, and have decided to deffinatley go with him for at least a start, and see what happens from there.

Seems to be a very nice chap, very knowledgable, and seems quite keen to add me to his project books!

We have booked for the 18th March at Sporting Targets near Bedford for the day, at a very reasonable price too!

Will post up how I get on!

Stu

Spoke to Carl again this morning, and have decided to deffinatley go with him for at least a start, and see what happens from there.

Seems to be a very nice chap, very knowledgable, and seems quite keen to add me to his project books!

We have booked for the 18th March at Sporting Targets near Bedford for the day, at a very reasonable price too!

Will post up how I get on!

Stu

Ah, that would be a trek and a half from BSE Stuart, but lovely ground. Only shot there once, but had a fantastic day and the tower if you haven't shot there before will make you tremble.

What about 'our' own Jerry Parks? :)

Where is JP based Peter?

SS :)

Not sure if Richard Ford is coaching at mo, since he fell out of trap house at Parkford and broke his arm/elbow/shoulder!! (not sure which) :lol::lol: :blink:

Was a few weeks back so he may be ok, but haven't seen him at the club for a while.

how did he fall out the trap house.

Jerry Parks Young

CPSA Senior Coach

CPSA Senior Safety Officer

Roger Hill, Chris Batha and Jerry all qualified at the same CPSA course back in the '90s.

Safety and Training manager at CPSA HQ 2002 - 2006

Wrote much of the text in the Clay Target Shooters Handbook, and developed the current CPSA Level one and level two handbooks and tutor manuals.

Senior Tutor and assessor for CPSA until leaving and going independant again.

Teaches at Ridgewood SG nr Reigate ( Alex Cobbs private ground, complete with 120ft tower). Also by appt at Pirbright CSC, Bisley.

Clayman

(JPY)