my pajero is going

duck catcher

my head gasget went on me first 3.0 v6 pajero about a year ago so outed that one and got a beutifull looking pajero super exeed 2.8 turbo deisel top ofthe range only for this one to pack up again ..... :good: yes another head gone its just cost me a grand to get done but then the ejecters had to be sorted out it was smoking worse than me.today the altinater has just packed up its the final straw she is down the road i have had it with pajeros .i got 2500 to spend on a 4x4 what car shall i go for next thinking about a fourtrak.

From my experience, fourtrack is the way to go, I bought one new, kept it seven years, in those seven hard years it cost me; one exhaust system, two rear springs, a battery and a sidelight bulb. If you saw the way that I treat motors you would not believe that is all that it cost me. Spring breakages were caused by continual off-road work foxing, across ploughed fields etc fantastic motors. Go for it!

I know you have said you have had it with Pajeros but I have a 3.5 V6 Exceed for sale buddy. £2500 and she is MINT. 11Mnts Tax and ill put a new MOT on it. stainless exhaust and the full electris pack leather interior etc etc. Lovely car just too juicy for me. Just put a new rubber boot liner in her & changed the oil filter/oil and changed the rear bushes as well. As you can see from the pics its been well looked after, Sump guard fitted as well.

22885790108910c870ee862067cb6539a02.jpg

9722172479be52f01d31f08e5d13fe2b4c9.jpg

IMGP3533.jpg

IMGP3546.jpg

IMGP3545.jpg

Go fourtrack.. Mine is a pretty ancient 2.8tdl (k plate) but is a great shooting waggon does about 30mpg. Its never let me down and with the AT grabbers on it has never got stuck either. They are a bit agricultural though but not as bad as a landy 90 and can do motorway speeds all day if needed .