silver pigeon

spoonfishuk

hi there. bought a new silver pigeon multi choke yesterday and I noticed that the choke in my top barrel was flush with end of the barel, but the bottom one was sunk slightly. I have looked carefully and seems that there is a difference in the position of the threads of the two barrels, perhaps a manufacturing fault?

Is this a fault? the boys at GMK are closed for the weekend, cant wait till monday!

would like to your opinions?

hi there. bought a new silver pigeon multi choke yesterday and I noticed that the choke in my top barrel was flush with end of the barel, but the bottom one was sunk slightly. I have looked carefully and seems that there is a difference in the position of the threads of the two barrels, perhaps a manufacturing fault?

Is this a fault? the boys at GMK are closed for the weekend, cant wait till monday!

would like to your opinions?

my silver pigeon is same bud and three mates have same gun and they all same :blush::blush:

hey guys, finally got it sorted....

GMK just widened the threading and lowered the recess where the choke sits. they say it happens when a die begins to wear out, and in this case it happened when they changing the barells.

so...all sorted

only a cosmetic problem mind you, then again you don expect it from a bretta... :stupid:

hi my younger bro has a s 687 silver pigeon 20 bore multi n thay sit the same.and my dad has the silver pigeon with the gold pics on it i think it is a 687.its a 12 bore and the chokes are normal both flat .so carnt help you there thanks :blink: