any idea's ?

bignoel

Sounds like you have an bad earth problem, auto electrics are a funny thing . try unbolting all your earth wires where they meet the body work and cleaning them with some sand paper. do everyone you find incuding ones behind rear lights.and everyone under the bonet.when done you can also paint some copper grease over the areas you have sanded. It might not cure the fault but its a good starting point and costs nothing, asap

yep im with asap sounds like earthing problem. Or could posibly be some wires mixed about/connected up to things, once fitted a radio in a car and somehow it did the same as your vitara is doing :blink:. But id probably say its an earth unless you have fitted a radio or lamp ect.

Yep, bad earth - but check all the bulb holders :blink: I rectified a problem on Suzukis with the same sympyoms a few years ago but eventualy i binned the rear lights & wiring & started affresh !!! Check for water leak/corrosion on the fuse box also

With over 100 yards of panel fencing that needs "treating" I have been thinking about getting one of the sprayers being advertised on the TV at the moment.

I already have one of the pump up reservoir back pack sprayers for my fruit trees and although its quite efficient, it does need pumping up quite frequently.

When you have a lot of spraying to do, this can be quite a nuisance.

I have seen electric sprayers referred to , I can't find much info on them, but I assume these are rechargeable.

Has anyone got one of these and are they any good ?

Yep, bad earth - but check all the bulb holders :blink: I rectified a problem on Suzukis with the same sympyoms a few years ago but eventualy i binned the rear lights & wiring & started affresh !!! Check for water leak/corrosion on the fuse box also

When you have the bulbs out give everything a spray of WD40, it works like magic on electrical connections.

:good: D2D

like the guys have said , it's probably a bad earth.

have you changed any bulbs recently ? , i once had a customer that changed his own brake light bulb , he managed to fit it incorrectly and everytime he touched the brakes , the low beam would flash. hth :blink:

na ive got this one guys had a million times make sure you have the right bulbs in the back if you put a single filament bulb in a double filament bulb holder it send 12v straight to the side light circuit and puts your front side light on when you brake

trust me :angry::hmm:

Now then, I had this and do you know what it was.................................

Wrong type of bulb in one of the brake lights.

Take both the brake light bulbs out and then apply the brakes, if the headlights don't come on you have your problem :good:

oops, just seen you've got it sorted, but watch out for this one :lol:

Edited by BSA Shaun