RAMBLERS!!

PEREGRINE

Thought I would show you what turned up in my decoy pattern Sunday. these ramblers were 3 fields from the footpath and came right up to me without seing me and started to speculate why anyone would leave plastic birds out in the field. When I stood up in my hide they nearly had a heart attack!!!

post-11-1094552374.jpg

I had this happen to me and a mate, we were in our hide on the side of a field and out of no where a load of them appeared. We stood up and were in full camo with s/a’s hell it made them jump :lol: :thumbs: . Also once I was out with my airgun and laying in long grass Taking a shot at some rabbits and all of a sudden they all run in then 2 walkers went passed me around 5 feet away and did not see me.

crow :D

Now _that's_ good camoflauge!

I'm lucky, where I shoot is all fenced in private property. No one gets in.

Did you see that the OS are bringing out a new type of map that shows all the areas where people have a right to roam? It might be worthwhile getting holdof a few local ones and seeing how badly it impacts on the areas we shoot on...

Wookie

Reminds me!!

Early this year i was in a natual hide, (fallen down tree that i added more branches, bark and moss to) and a couple walked right in front of me and down to the left and into the wood behind.

I looked behind to see what they were doing and she was there, trowsers down taking a leek.

I was too embarested to make myself known, so just stayed low till the went.