Game dealers

Yes i believe there is one in shildon ..ferryhill area

but when someone i know took some rabbits there a few month ago

he wasnt interested in buying them and swapped them for a few venison burgurs.

You should take them to the game dealers at Brompton on Swale £1 each last lot i took there.. :good::D:good:

Edited by hawkeye

I've been told there's a game dealer in Shildon near Bishop Auckland, anyone know who or have a phone number for them, some of the lads in Bishop must know :good: my usual rabbit taker has packed in, so I'm looking for a new buyer.

yep exactly right . rushyford game on dabbleduck ind estate. google rushyford game and you will get mr ellis phone no from there.he gives an excelent price aswell.

Rob

Yes i believe there is one in shildon ..ferryhill area

but when someone i know took some rabbits there a few month ago

he wasnt interested in buying them and swapped them for a few venison burgurs.

You should take them to the game dealers at Brompton on Swale £1 each last lot i took there.. :good::yes::lol:

alan ellis (rushyford game) ha been known to do this in the past.he tels me its mainly when people just land with the goods.the best thing to do is ring him beforehand asking if he needs any.i have'nt had any probs with him and been using him for quite a while now along with a few mates.

They seem to be a rare breed, I took a muntie into our local 'game dealer' and asked him to butcher it for me - he did it after much huffing and puffing and actually did a realy good job.

I re-told this story to 2 other game dealers at a barbeque later that year and they both said we would have just told you to ****** off :good:

What point is a game dealing who doesn't deal with game?

I couldn't agree more Stuart,

My local one is excellent, I drop off all manner of birds throughout the season either saturday or sunday morning and collect them a few days later. Plucked, drawn and packed oven ready for a £1 a bird. (£3 for geese)

Although I do the odd one myself if I only shot one or two at a pound a bird it just isn't worth worrying about.

If anyone has the details (name, address, telephone number, website if available, etc) of a Game Dealer in their area, we would like to have them for the "Useful Links" section.

Either PM them to me, or post them on this thread please. :blush:

heres the website for rushyford game HERE

• 6 years later...