ebay idiots

yorkshirelad

has anyone ever sold an item on ebay and then been ****** over!!!!!

i have had my van on there for 3 days and when it was won today 2 guys came to pick the van up tonight!!! as they were looking around the van they were babbling on in there lanuage then they said they have come to barter with me----there are some idiots in this worl ey :good::w00t:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son sold a car on Ebay, using my account. The "winner" left feedback saying the car was a "cut and shut" and that I had threatened him. The fact was that I was the third person in a row to recieve this treatment. He never conatcted me or the others at all. Just did it for a laugh. Buyer was banned. Some are just kids who are having a laugh, but others don't understand the word "auction". A seller in South Wales refused to sell me the motorbike I had won as he wanted more money. It's a not a bad place - I have mainly bought on Ebay, with a few sales, but there are some true cretins about.

i hope you reminded them that they had enetered in to a legally binding contract to purchase the vehicle at the price it went for :good:

:w00t::w00t: oh i reminded them alright :w00t::) , i told the my **** off and stop waisting my time and went for the bar in the rear of the van !!!!! they soon got the hint ;):lol:

i have had my van on there for 3 days and when it was won today 2 guys came to pick the van up tonight!!! as they were looking around the van they were babbling on in there lanuage then they said they have come to barter with me----there are some idiots in this worl ey :good::w00t:

do everyone a favour give em nasty feedback/ complain to e bay/ and NAME EM. :w00t:

do everyone a favour give em nasty feedback/ complain to e bay/ and NAME EM. :w00t:

all done--no messing with this call sign,,,,why do they do it?:w00t:!!!!

The lad who refused to sell me the motocross bike said he had never listed it. When I phoned him, he claimed that someone had broken into his garage, wheeled his bike outside in daylight, photographed it, put it back in the garage and then listed it on Ebay:-

Feedback left by me:-

Reply by a****** (20-Apr-05 12:29):

Refused to sell me bike.Said he never listed it, despite photos of his bike!!:good:

Seller details:- Seller: s****theboss ( 27)

No longer a registered user

This was his eloquent reply:-

"he rang me up i stated it was a mistake put in hes a fool shame to ebbay :muppet"

The second involving my son's car:-

"car was a cut n shut! very rude seller, stay well clear from this muppet" Buyer: rstroofing (private)

No longer a registered user 15-Apr-07 22:46

Follow-up by rstroofing (15-Apr-07 22:49):

keeps sending stupid messages saying he is gonna cut my neck!!! nice guy

I always wondered whether the second idiot was the first one as both called me a "muppet".

Edited by Gordon R

The lad who refused to sell me the motocross bike said he had never listed it. When I phoned him, he claimed that someone had broken into his garage, wheeled his bike outside in daylight, photographed it, put it back in the garage and then listed it on Ebay:-

Refused to sell me bike.Said he never listed it, despite photos of his bike!!:good:

"he rang me up i stated it was a mistake put in hes a fool shame to ebbay :muppet"

i have sold loads on there but fortunatly this is only the second problen i have had

Refused to sell me bike.Said he never listed it, despite photos of his bike!!:w00t:

The second involving my son's car:-

"car was a cut n shut! very rude seller, stay well clear from this muppet" Buyer: rstroofing (private)

No longer a registered user 15-Apr-07 22:46

Follow-up by rstroofing (15-Apr-07 22:49):

keeps sending stupid messages saying he is gonna cut my neck!!! nice guy

I always wondered whether the second idiot was the first one as both called me a "muppet".

Just out of interest Gordan what size bike you after as i have 3 comming up for sale :good:

Hi my 12 year old son wanted to buy a mobile phone so I found one on ebay, LG Chocolate, I bid for him and won it. £37 so I paid by pay pal and he contacted me a short while after and asked if I could pay by cheque instead as he was being ripped off by pay pal. I thought this strange but agreed, off went the cheque and never received the phone. He told me he was sending it the next day at least 3 times, then it had been posted twice and then it was lost in the post and then found a couple of days later. Next it was lost in the post and this time lost and he would claim against the post office, I have phoned him loads of times and he is a stroppy ******** who needs a good kicking, wish I lived near St Ives in cambridge and I could knock on his door and ask for my sons money politely.

I have been contacted by other people who have had the same problem with him, he is just a little **** who needs a lesson.

Named and shamed LOBSTERADAM, previously known as sk8eradam watch out for him guys.

P.s if anyone wants to collect my debt there would be a small fee involved.

:good: Only had one bad experience some one said they had sent the item but i never got any thing got my money back threw pay pal resolution centre plus banged him negative feed back on which he was not happy about also if i had checked is feed back i would not of bought of him in first place :w00t:

Hi my 12 year old son wanted to buy a mobile phone so I found one on ebay, LG Chocolate, I bid for him and won it. £37 so I paid by pay pal and he contacted me a short while after and asked if I could pay by cheque instead as he was being ripped off by pay pal. I thought this strange but agreed, off went the cheque and never received the phone. He told me he was sending it the next day at least 3 times, then it had been posted twice and then it was lost in the post and then found a couple of days later. Next it was lost in the post and this time lost and he would claim against the post office, I have phoned him loads of times and he is a stroppy ******** who needs a good kicking, wish I lived near St Ives in cambridge and I could knock on his door and ask for my sons money politely.

I have been contacted by other people who have had the same problem with him, he is just a little **** who needs a lesson.

Named and shamed LOBSTERADAM, previously known as sk8eradam watch out for him guys.

P.s if anyone wants to collect my debt there would be a small fee involved.

did you ever get your son a phone?:good: if not there will be one of my old phones popped in the post tomorrow!!!

so do i m8 i bought it yesterday payed by paypal, he then emailed me saying could i cancel the payment as he no longer uses that paypal account :yes: im thinking but never the less i have given him the benefit of the doubt and payed it into his new acount, to my amazement he rang me not 2 minutes ago to confirm the payment was recieved and to tell me it will be desptatched tomorrow morning, we shall see...... anyway i now have his phone number and business address and nowhere is too far to travel when youve been stitched :( ???:stupid:

i have had my van on there for 3 days and when it was won today 2 guys came to pick the van up tonight!!! as they were looking around the van they were babbling on in there lanuage then they said they have come to barter with me----there are some idiots in this worl ey :( ???

get a load of this then guys

:stupid::yes: THE BLOKE HAS JUST CALLED UP MY FAMILY HOME CALLING ME ALL THE NAMES UNDER THE SUN( THAT **** WANTS TO HOPE HE NEVER BUMPS IN TO ME AGAIN :lol::lol: :o SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BORN *****

HE COMES TO MY HOUSE TRYS TO BARTER WITH ME,,,ALMOST SEES MY BEST IRON BAR THEN HAS THE CHEEK TO CALL ME AGAINSILLY SILLY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:):) B)

why do they bother i mean is it such a turn on for them to wind people up and try to stitch em if this guy screws me i will be on the next train to cambridge :( ???:stupid::yes:

yorkshirelad i really hope you do meet this guy again m8 but dont forget to wipe the bar afterwards :lol::lol: :o :D