Me out shooting yesterday.

Dr_Scholl

Lorraine had the saiga M3 version in 7.72x39 straight pull. Nice toy but couldn't hit a barn door when sat on the padlock. That and the Ar15 (sabre XR15) sold in favour of a Remy 700.

Mind you, if we were in Virginia they'd probably still be in the cabinet along with the remy.

In my opinion making them straight pull ruined their usefulness, as it did with the Ruger mini 14 :good: :good: :hmm:

What do you shoot with your AK47 and is that a handgun on your belt?

I just use it for plinking, i've never hunted with it. And the pistol on my belt is a Sig P229 in .40 caliber.

.......... have we misunderstood this ..... maybe Dr Scholl is actually a cameraman shooting a lad with a strange air rifle in the middle of a field?

Nope, that's me. My father took the picture.

Lorraine had the saiga M3 version in 7.72x39 straight pull. Nice toy but couldn't hit a barn door when sat on the padlock. That and the Ar15 (sabre XR15) sold in favour of a Remy 700.

Mind you, if we were in Virginia they'd probably still be in the cabinet along with the remy.

In my opinion making them straight pull ruined their usefulness, as it did with the Ruger mini 14

I can't blame you for selling your AR-15. I love mine, but I wouldn't even bother with it if I couldn't have it as a semi-auto. It defeats the whole purpose. It's sad how one psycho in Hungeforde ruined it for all other gun owners in your country.

Thats awesome!!!!!

I fired a thompson machine gun when i was over in flordia and it was great fun.

but i bet that ak 47 is something else going to try and go to the gun range when io get over to krackow this year!!!

Goodf to see how others enjoy them selfs

:rolleyes::yahoo::yahoo:

Edited by NewbieShotgunowner

Thats awesome!!!!!

I fired a thompson machine gun when i was over in flordia and it was great fun.

but i bet that ak 47 is something else going to try and go to the gun range when io get over to krackow this year!!!

Goodf to see how others enjoy them selfs

:rolleyes::yahoo::yahoo:

Lucky you. :yahoo: I've always wanted to shoot one of those. My grandfather got to fire one when he was in the navy and really liked it. There's a high end lawyer who lives not too far from me who has one( and several other machine guns).

Dr Scholl,

Don't let these guys get to you, I guess we are just jealous over here as we can't run around with guns as freely as you ! Long may it last !

Mind you, you might want to work on your camo as a few on here have suggested !!! :blush::lol::D:yes::hmm::yes::lol:

I hope it lasts a long time too. That might depend on who gets in office this November.

Virginia has very relaxed gun laws, especially when you compare us to northeastern states. You don't even need a permit to open carry a handgun here. As long as you're 18, you can slap on a gun and holster and walk down the street( though it's much more common in rural areas). You have to be at least 21 and have a permit to carry concealed( over 152,000 people in the state have permits). We like our guns, what can I say?

Americans and Brits just have completely different views on firearms. A lot of British people who own guns seem to own them only because they need them for pest control and hunting. We own guns for those purposes also. But mainly Americans own guns because they like them. It's a much bigger part of our history, culture, and way of life.