Cambridgeshire Tip

Fisherman Mike

As you know I like a flutter on the horses now and then but the jungle drums have been pretty quiet since Sir Rembrants relative success in the Gold Cup last March.

I have news of a Horse trained by John Akehurst at Newmarket tomorrow called Audience which is expected to run a big race at odds around 25 to 1

I personally think it will be difficult to beat the Hot favorite a 3 year old called Pedrillo which is trained by Mark Prescott and will probably be less than the 5 to 1 currently available.

That said, you need a lot of luck in running at Newmarket and this is why it is Known as the Punters Graveyard.

I would suggest a couple of quid each way on Audience particularly as he has the services of the "Dazzler" Darryl Holland in the plate and it looks as though the Horse has been laid out for this race.

I would be happy to see them finish in first and second in either order, but wont be going overboard in such a big field.

Heres Hoping

FM.

Yes sorry guys :*) :*)

I spoke to one of the connections and the horse did not run up to his best form and was never going well. (Excuses Excuses) Watch it come out and win before the seasons end!

The local NH stable is Tom George about 3 miles from me and I get some really good and reliable tips from the stable during the NH season. If I think it is strong info I will post it up, but if any of you follow NH racing Toms horses are worth noting particularly his novice chasers, and particularly those that travel a fair distance. Toms Jockey is Jason Maguire, brother of Adrian and a damn good Jock.

FM.

No apologies needed Mike ,you takes your chance etc , good of you to give out the tip anyway ,I spend around £6-£7 a week on the lotto , just to buy that little country estate complete with clay pigeon ground ,a shooting wood,and a few stubble fields and no more work .

Never comes though , but one day it will :lol:

Cheers