Welcome Crowblaster

jimdfish

Shut it.

Listen, If my mate crowblaster, lovely chap, really is, wants to invite me for a fortnight tarpon fishing and shooting then I think you should all accept it in good grace. Perhaps if you were a little more sociable and a little less self serving these invites would come flooding through your mail boxes as well. :/

JimDfishing in the gulf of mexico soon thanks to newest bestest mate

Right everyone,

Its about time we talked turkey and I dont mean the current thread about shooting them, Im talking bare tacks here. Because all of you ( espescially LB) posted nasty things about moi, who by the way is an all round star, youve scared my mate crowblaster off. The same crowblaster who no doubt had a handwritten invitation to the fish in his hand imploring that I go and spend some quality time with him fishing the gulf of Mexico and shooting North American creatures, be they fur or fowl. I would imagine that all of those who put the frankly, childish, posts on this site about me would be feeling slightly less than good about themselves right now. Well never one to hold a grudge I can see a way of everyone making amends for this slight on a character who upholds everyone on this site with the upmost veneration ( apart from LB who has issues Ha Ha ). What I suggest is you all e-mail my good friend in the good ol' US of A and plead with him apologise if necessary and ask him to retrieve the invite and send it forthwith to the Fish. It is but a little gesture, but one I feel will help you all to finally appease your soul, sleep better at night and guarantee yourselves a place in the afterlife in the upstairs bit rather than risking eternal damnation for coveting a neighbours *** ( not a problem for LB anymore Ha ha ha). I do forgive you all and say only this " Godspeed and get Jim a place in paradise"

Jim

P.S Even if you did not post but know those who did you are guilty by association and therefore must also seek redemption. His name is CROWBLASTER by the way