Just sold a gun, but the buyer is not happy

dazzyboi

He also added that if i do not pay the £20 there "will" be problems?

Whats he going to do, shoot me?

Well, he does have your gun now :angry:

Good news is that with that awful slip and that dink in the stock I bet it won't shoot straight either :unsure:

Frankly, my guns get used. That means they get dinked. I am amazed at the gayness that some exhibit with their guns (LV).

in that case, ignore my latest thread :good::hmm::sad1:

Did he think he was buying brand new? Of course not and the price reflected the fact. It looked pristine to me but used does mean marked unless its never been out of the box. He must be desperate. Nitpicker.

I bought a shottie off here. Stock was cracked and had to be sent off to fix extractor. I told the bloke and he re imbursed me the stock price but cut off communication when I told him the extractor was bust. Sometimes you have to take it on the chin but this deal seems pretty kosher to me.Good idea re the FEO.Stuff him.

Just had a text of the bloke now saying that the gun doesnt fit in the slip with his scope??? ***:unsure:

this is the slip i used with the gun for a year, it could easily get a CZ rifle with SAK mod + Simmonds Whitetail classic 6.5-20x50 scope and zip it up.

He is off his head

I wouldn't waste any more time on the Bloke!....Just ignore the texts and phone calls....Done deal, You're happy with

what you advertised and sent end of.....If he's that picky tough next 6time he buys some thing he might go and

inspect it first!...leave it alone now mate!!

Mutley

The only problem I can see is the fact that you used the word "mint" in your advert. If there was a ding in it (even a tiny ding), then this was a misrepresentation. "Mint" does mean totally unblemished and indistinguishable from new. On the other hand, if the ding was something that happened in transit, then you may have a claim against the carrier's insurance for the £20 loss of value arising from it. If he is basing his claim (or even part of the claim) on the rifle slip, tell him to get raffled. The condition was clearly shown in the photo.

Makes me wonder how this bloke can be deemed fit to own an FAC. I recomend that you talk to your Firearms Department.

Have you spoken to Alexander on Guntrader, he's a very helpfull chap.

If all else fails mate just ask the moron 'wich part of 'F' off dont you understand.

Good luck.

Rob