Why dont you post boys .

Harnser

Mother of ******* Christ, what is going on here? I go away for a day and a half, and come back to find that sleepy old PW has turned into some kind of sex slave ebay!

Robert

S'truth, another one who is jealous. What is wrong with people on this site? Just keep out of my wedding plans, find your own woman/man/thing/object.

Just ignore them Mutters old chap, it's jealousy, pure and simple. Oh, and the future bride's new chain is on order, I thought that chrome plated would be rather fetching?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have i missed something ere ?

how many times has this thread been hi jacked now i am right lost now :):good:

tb

Dont let it worry you tractor boy ,you suffolk boys have allways had a problem counting , I know , i know , you do know how to drive a tractor . Harnser .

how many times has this thread been hi jacked now i am right lost now :yes::lol:

tb

More times the stagecoach that used to drive by **** Turpin's local. Dusty Fox must be spinning in his virtual grave.

Now, I have never hijacked a thread, and never will, but I have just noticed that we've all been reading this wrong. Harnser's original question (in the title of the thread) was "Why Don't You Post Boys [?]".

For most people, its probably because you couldn't fit boys through the letter box, let alone find a big enough envelope.

:):good::yes:

Take THAT, would-be thread hijackers!

Robert

Edited by Maiden22

how many times has this thread been hi jacked now i am right lost now :):good:

tb

Dont let it worry you tractor boy ,you suffolk boys have allways had a problem counting , I know , i know , you do know how to drive a tractor . Harnser .

Not at all, they can all count up to six, using the fingers on their hands.

Not using galvanised chain I hope, I don't want her/him/it's complexion tinted grey, well no more than it is already. If the chain gives out, just nail her feet to the cellar floor, I'll pass the wounds off as stigmata, should boost her resale value by a few quid.

I had thought of using an electric collar on her/him/it during training, does 440 volt 3-phase sound compatible with her nature?

Does she have any experience of retrieving? It would be a shame to leave her in the cellar on shoot days.

How are the open days going at Mutley Towers? Many visitors, or are they mostly getting lost in the bog as on previous open days?

Dammed hilarious the day we used your butler as a stepping stone, he could have waited untill we were all over the swamp before he sank out of site, I tell you, you just can't get the staff nowadays.

Points dually noted bob300w, rest assured there will be no more additions to her scared and disfigured complexion!......

She has been known to GO DOWN on the shoots on occasions, as for her retrieving it does happen but to be perfectly honest what she does

spit out isn't worth a sight! It might be wise to up the voltage for training/pleasure purposes as she has built up quite a resistance over the years,

and she does need a FIRM HAND at times, she wont take to the feeble limp wristed brigade, you know the Suffolk type.

The open days at Mutley Tower are coming on fine especially after last years unfortunate event, regarding the Vicar and Mrs. Peabody. but on the

plus side we did let the Major claim a LEFT and a RIGHT as it was the only thing he shot all day, and Cook god bless her soul gave birth to

triplets and has insisted we put them on the marsh in honour Harvey our late Butler you mentioned so as to avoid another fiasco.

Edited by Mutley

i have no idea what the #### is going on :good:

:good: You don't? Its all perfectly clear to me, maybe you need a training session in Harnser's shed, or a stroll across the moors to Mutley Towers. I don't suppose that you even collect manhole covers? Not from Suffolk are you? :lol:

Not posted for a while due to the fact I have been educating a townie in the way the countryside works. And by god she is fitter than you guys :good:

Probably due to all that exercise she's getting going down OLD SHAFTS! :lol::lol:

Bring the wench over to Mutley Towers and let Sir Bobby TAKE her on the moors, He'll be sure to give her a work out/over, then

we'll see how fit she is! :good:

Edited by Mutley

Not posted for a while due to the fact I have been educating a townie in the way the countryside works. And by god she is fitter than you guys :good:

Probably due to all that exercise she's getting going down OLD SHAFTS! :lol::lol:

Bring the wench over to Mutley Towers and let Sir Bobby TAKE her on the moors, He'll be sure to give her a work out/over, then

we'll see how fit she is! :good:

Jolly good idea Mutters, would have been on earlier, but I've been giving the scullery maid a spanking, the peasants love it doncha know, the more that you beat them, the more they respect you.

That reminds me, after I've cleaned meself up, I'll have to go and see to cook, she make a total mess of frying my gin butties this morning, you just can't get the staff old boy.

Not posted for a while due to the fact I have been educating a townie in the way the countryside works. And by god she is fitter than you guys :yes:

Probably due to all that exercise she's getting going down OLD SHAFTS! :yes::hmm:

we'll see how fit she is! :sly:

Jolly good idea Mutters, would have been on earlier, but I've been giving the scullery maid a spanking, the peasants love it doncha know, the more that you beat them, the more they respect you.

That reminds me, after I've cleaned meself up, I'll have to go and see to cook, she make a total mess of frying my gin butties this morning, you just can't get the staff old boy.

Morning your Lordship, Been doing a bit of French polishing with the maid? That's the spirit, You do have to keep on top of them you know!

How's young Tom Scratchit the servant boy, i would have thought he'd be whipped into shape by now? The cheeky young scamp could

never keep out of my Drains! Did cook manage to find her glass eye? Lost it during a coughing fit while she was doing a Spit Roast with the

Butler and the Head Gardener you know!

Not posted for a while due to the fact I have been educating a townie in the way the countryside works. And by god she is fitter than you guys :yes:

Probably due to all that exercise she's getting going down OLD SHAFTS! :yes::hmm:

Morning your Lordship, Been doing a bit of French polishing with the maid? That's the spirit, You do have to keep on top of them you know!

How's young Tom Scratchit the servant boy, i would have thought he'd be whipped into shape by now? The cheeky young scamp could

never keep out of my Drains! Did cook manage to find her glass eye? Lost it during a coughing fit while she was doing a Spit Roast with the

Ah, yes , the coughing fit, very nasty, mind you they stitched all the Butler's bits back on more or less where they should be, you can hardly feel the join.

I blame the gardener meself, I told him that a marrow was not the ideal tool for the job, but you know how head-strong he is.

Tom Scrattchit? The name rings a bell, I just can't remember where I put him, he'll turn up eventually I suppose, he's no doubt tied up with something, binder twine usually, it must be said. Was he one who took those photographs of Esmeralda with the prize boar? The boar was never the same again, went for sausages in the end. (filthy habit).

Ah, yes , the coughing fit, very nasty, mind you they stitched all the Butler's bits back on more or less where they should be, you can hardly feel the join.

I blame the gardener meself, I told him that a marrow was not the ideal tool for the job, but you know how head-strong he is.

Tom Scrattchit? The name rings a bell, I just can't remember where I put him, he'll turn up eventually I suppose, he's no doubt tied up with something, binder twine usually, it must be said. Was he one who took those photographs of Esmeralda with the prize boar? The boar was never the same again, went for sausages in the end. (filthy habit).

No, no, no you're thinking of Fatbuttox Harnser, the little toe rag that was always looking through key holes (or any other holes come to that matter).

No Scratchit was the little blighter with the scabs round his mouth from sucking the Majors barrels after a shoot!

And as you rightly say cant abide any sausage eating boar!....How's sister/thing settling in, still having to use the pitchfork to feed her?

No, no, no you're thinking of Fatbuttox Harnser, the little toe rag that was always looking through key holes (or any other holes come to that matter).

No Scratchit was the little blighter with the scabs round his mouth from sucking the Majors barrels after a shoot!

And as you rightly say cant abide any sausage eating boar!....How's sister/thing settling in, still having to use the pitchfork to feed her?

Hmmmm, It/he/she bit me this morning when I went to feed it, I'll have to get a longer handled shovel after I've had me rabies shot. Getting a bit concerned about it's eating habits actually, one of the Rottweillers went into the cellar to have a chew at her/him/it yesterday, and has not been seen since.

Shame to hear old Fatbuttox still has that weeping eye problem, I would have thought that pennicillin would have cleared that up. Too much time alone in his shed methinks the problem there.

Got to dash, the Memsahib is due back shortly from her weekly tour of the local rugby team's shorts.

Edited by bob300w

I think Fatbuttox's eye problem came about when he got his hand caught in Colonel Chards drainage collection, messy business that!

If it helps any i can lend you one of the canons off the ramparts in time for sisters/things next feed? I have to say i wouldn't advise introducing her/it/thing to pets, she went through a whole pack of wolves one weekend, takes to them like Kitkats!

Glad to her Memsahib is back with the rugby club, very unfortunate that nonsense at the annual dinner, that reporter had

no right to sell those photo's, she had only gone into the changing room so the team could show her their trophies. I think i best leave that there and spare her, her blushes, lovely woman.

By the way Bobbers have you finished with RODDING POLES i seem to have acquired a blockage and could do with letting the Colonel have a

poke round?

Mutley, kind of you to offer but will have to pass. She has tired me out so badly I wouldnt wish it on anyone else. :yes:

Sounds to me like some ones had a session in the POTTING SHED! I can only hope you steered her in the

right direction dogger digger? It's a shame you couldn't make it, what with it being Bobbers birthday

and all, he was so looking forward to taking her round the back on the moors! He used to train with the Lady's Rugby

team, until the had to disband due to them all falling pregnant within 36 hours of each other!! I tell you he's still

got it in him even at his age!