essex shoot on Sunday

MJN

Are you doing this one Bagsy?

I may be tempted to come out as well. I am feeling braver to venture further from a toilet today ( 2 bob bits) and feel like I need some fresh air.

Too many Mersea keeeeeeeeeeeeebabs :unsure: :yes::hmm: :look:

Do they make 'em out of roadkill?

Laaaaaaaaarf, I nearly **** - oh no that was you, wasn't it? :oops:

Edited by Chard

Chaps, alas I am on a deadline tomorrow.

I will be doing Copfurn with Evil Elvis and Broken Man, kicking off at 10 a.m.

MG Man, if you are game (oooerr) then see you there 9.50 a.m. for teas - you are buying (we bought last Sunday :rolleyes: )

Balders, we shoot arrange a formal do at your neck of the woods or you should make yourself available on 19th July.

Excusing my ignorance, Mung, but what's happening on 19th July? I haven't shot any clays for over a year now, so have no clue what the best venue would be for a North Essex meet. What about Fennes (assuming it's still going to be open to joe public)?

Indeed, I thought my 2 bobs were gastric scooby.

No fun at all - stick another roll in the fridge and do venture further than eyesight from the bog.

Balders, 19th july is "Big Al's" last shoot - Billericay (opposite the Saxton 4x4 garage). It will be 50 sporting and a 30 bird 2 man flurry.

B************, I missed this post, went to Tollesbury instead.

M.

Teas on me next time if I get the place right !!!

M. :rolleyes:

Chaps, alas I am on a deadline tomorrow.

I will be doing Copfurn with Evil Elvis and Broken Man, kicking off at 10 a.m.

MG Man, if you are game (oooerr) then see you there 9.50 a.m. for teas - you are buying (we bought last Sunday ;) )

Balders, we shoot arrange a formal do at your neck of the woods or you should make yourself available on 19th July.

Mike, you didn't miss much apart from:

1. Evil Elvis crying into his tea after the shoot

2. my face bleeding over my stock following a day with the pump action yesterday

3. me confirming that 24g carts are no longer just for a gay minority - as soon as I have depleted my current stocks, 24g will be the way forward for me

Mike, you didn't miss much apart from:

1. Evil Elvis crying into his tea after the shoot

2. my face bleeding over my stock following a day with the pump action yesterday

3. me confirming that 24g carts are no longer just for a gay minority - as soon as I have depleted my current stocks, 24g will be the way forward for me

hahahaahah that really did his head in after the "MISS" stand huh?

Don't think you're getting away with using 24g without LOADSA stick...after telling me they were gay!!!!! :angry:

Edited by broken man

Hi Guys,

In Singapore I used to shoot 24g 7.5 RC1 for DTL all the time didn't find much difference to the 28g used for the double rise DTL still left me with a sore shoulder after 200 !

BTW Tollesbury shoot was interesting my score or 37 from 50 was middling, top score was 43 i beleive, the rabbit was on drugs was flying like a driven !!!!! and some people had all the luck when on the pairs stand and they came together and were killed with a single shot !

M.

Hi Guys,

In Singapore I used to shoot 24g 7.5 RC1 for DTL all the time didn't find much difference to the 28g used for the double rise DTL still left me with a sore shoulder after 200 !

BTW Tollesbury shoot was interesting my score or 37 from 50 was middling, top score was 43 i beleive, the rabbit was on drugs was flying like a driven !!!!! and some people had all the luck when on the pairs stand and they came together and were killed with a single shot !

M.

Mike,

That is tollesbury for you, even the rabbits are into inbreeding. 37 was a good score there, normally for the first time the trees put people off.

Cheers

Martin