calibre

lowlander

rong anwser mate you want .177 for rabbits.

In your opinion!

As has already been said, any of the calibres will do what you need. Retrospectively, the .177 will provide a flatter trajectory but the .22 is more economical if you are using a PCP. So it comes down to personal choice at the end of the day.

My choice would be .22

*** for Tat on this subject goes on and on, but when simple mans terms hit home, then there’s only one thing to remember between the two cals.

1.77 is a light and faster, smaller pellet, of which travels at much faster speeds than our big lump of lead, the old .22.

So as from the above, the 1.77 is hitting home and it goes straight through your target, as for the .22 offering a much more slower method of impact, by being a much heavier and much slower object offering much more shock to your target.

There’s really two ways to think about this.

And that’s imagine a small object being thrown at high speeds at a target, and surely so the item will penetrate through your object, as there giving less shock.

But there again does shock really matter, and the answer is yes it does, and that’s why the .22 is so popular in various hunting methods.

Cheers

Replay

I'm a .22 man myself but you could also go down the .20 route and get the best of both world's. It's certainly going to be my next choice. As has been said already, whatever you shoot, accuracy is the key and if you can't be certain of the kill, then don't make the shot.

Edited by Biffo1262