Dogs off lead again

dustyfox

Just come back from a short walk with my dog and saw a woman with two dogs, oe was on the lead and the other one was off the lead. I think they were both labradors but couldnt tell cause I was a long distance away. Anyway the one that was off the lead was running riot, and all the woman could do is walk very slowly and shout at it. The dog crossed a busy road nearly causing an accident a car had to break hard to miss the dog.

Now I really wanted to give the woman a slap for putting car drivers at risk as well as the dog. Some people do not deserve to have a dog I tell you that now.

Df

Just come back from a short walk with my dog and saw a woman with two dogs, oe was on the lead and the other one was off the lead. I think they were both labradors but couldnt tell cause I was a long distance away. Anyway the one that was off the lead was running riot, and all the woman could do is walk very slowly and shout at it. The dog crossed a busy road nearly causing an accident a car had to break hard to miss the dog.

Now I really wanted to give the woman a slap for putting car drivers at risk as well as the dog. Some people do not deserve to have a dog I tell you that now.

Df

well said lad

TB :lol:

Oh god dont get me started on about bloody small dog owners using extender leads, they do my head in :oops:

Why do they think everyone wants there mutts bobbing about feet from you yapping & basically being a totall pain ???

Then when you glare at them & ask them to wind the dog in they think your being funny, well i dont want a dead dog on my concience is usually what i have to follow that with :yes: most off them ****** off at that & i can get on with walking my dog then

Why bother braking?:oops:?? just drive over and hey presto.....2 problems solved

1. No dog pestering anyone and

2. you don't have to think what's for dinner that night!

Why run over the dog it wasnt the dogs fault she should of either had it trained to heal or have it on a lead.

You cant just get a dog and expect it to do what you tell it to do, you need to train them first.

Df

Why bother braking?:yes:?? just drive over and hey presto.....2 problems solved

1. No dog pestering anyone and

2. you don't have to think what's for dinner that night!

Why run over the dog it wasnt the dogs fault she should of either had it trained to heal or have it on a lead.

You cant just get a dog and expect it to do what you tell it to do, you need to train them first.

Df

Good to see you haven't lost you sense of humour DF. :oops:

But you have a fair point, my dog doesn't listen to **** all i tell him but when i let him off the lead he's on set aside or in the woods, he doesn't cause any harm. The last 200 yards home he's on a lead because he needs to be, roads etc. It's not difficult to work out where your own dogs limits are.

i was out the other day and this bloody big rottwieler started to follow me and the son told the son to keep very close as it was barking and growling dont know where it had come from as i was in the middle of field with the semi auto,but every time i went to go up to it the bloody thing would trot off, then come back ha ha ha it wasnt till about an hour of this barking and growling **** that apigeon flew bye fired a couple of shots off at it and hey presto two birds (so to speak :oops: )na didn't shoot it but it scared the HELL out of it and i aint seen it since

i was out the other day and this bloody big rottwieler started to follow me and the son told the son to keep very close as it was barking and growling dont know where it had come from as i was in the middle of field with the semi auto,but every time i went to go up to it the bloody thing would trot off, then come back ha ha ha it wasnt till about an hour of this barking and growling **** that apigeon flew bye fired a couple of shots off at it and hey presto two birds (so to speak :oops: )na didn't shoot it but it scared the HELL out of it and i aint seen it since

Dogs aren't as fast as pigeons, shorten your lead! ???:yes:

Df

So why didn't you give her a slap?

Jonno

Its the same when i go training sometimes..

I make sure that when im training i am right away from everyone...

But you can guarantee that someone elses dog pops along to say hello with the owner on the other side of the field, they dont even attempt to call their dogs over but just look at stare at me to see what im doing.....Idiots...

I see quite a few people also walking their dogs off lead along the roadside, what is the matter with them, it only takes a split second and their dog xcould be under a car...

No sense what so ever.

And it just as bad with them walking along the road side with their dog on an extendable lead...i mean the dog is about 20ft in front of them which means the dog could be 20ft across the road at any given time......