shooting companions

goodshot

good evening guys/girls

this is my first post but not me last,im after a bit of info,my shotgun licence is through shortly,when i shoot a friend may a accompany me can he shot as well with me with my spare gun or not,

hope this makes sence

cheers

good evening guys/girls

this is my first post but not me last,im after a bit of info,my shotgun licence is through shortly,when i shoot a friend may a accompany me can he shot as well with me with my spare gun or not,

hope this makes sence

cheers

Not without a certificate ?

as the law state's with the land owner's gun in the land owner's presence on the land owner's land , if that makes sense .

good evening guys/girls

hope this makes sence

cheers

your feo is the person to ask, whats allowed in parts of the country by the firearms departments varies a good bit.

good evening guys/girls

hope this makes sence

cheers

your feo is the person to ask, whats allowed in parts of the country by the firearms departments varies a good bit.

:good: But get it in writing :no:

good evening guys/girls

hope this makes sence

cheers

and unless you are going to shoot your friend, please use comas. :unsure:

It is the occupier, who does not have to be the legal owner - is the person who has authority to shoot there. In this case it would be you. There are age limits.

However, your friend would also need permissison from the owner who gave you permission to shoot in the first place. Otherwise you could bring anyone you want on there and let them blast away. If you are the owner then you're laughing.

I'd think twice before bringing an inexperienced shooter onto someone elses land with you if it's a permission - they're easily lost. But like I say, if it's your land or your family's then permission wont be hard to get.