Game bags. What do you recommend?

tinbum71

I want to get a bag to put my rabbits in, I'm looking at fleabay as it's usually cheap and easier. Does anyone have any recommendations or even cheaper alternatives?

I don't want to use a rucksack as taking it on and off would be a pain. My last trip provided 11 rabbits and a woody, I only came home cos it was hard to carry them, so around 20 rabbit capacity would be good.

Oh, must have removable or easy clean lining! :good:

Thanks guys

I have a Shakespeare game bag. They are fairly well made. I have had mine for several years now and it is still serviceable (but showing it's age).

Brady bags look good when they are new, but once they get bashed about and stained a bit, they look like all the others. The price of them is extortionate.

I want to get a bag to put my rabbits in, I'm looking at fleabay as it's usually cheap and easier. Does anyone have any recommendations or even cheaper alternatives?

I don't want to use a rucksack as taking it on and off would be a pain. My last trip provided 11 rabbits and a woody, I only came home cos it was hard to carry them, so around 20 rabbit capacity would be good.

Oh, must have removable or easy clean lining! :)

Thanks guys

I use an IKEA bag and put the rabbits into black bin bags and dump them in the IKEA blue bag. Strong, big capacity and cheap. Chuck it in the washer or the bin when it gets mucked up. It has short and long webbing strap handles so you can carry it in the hand or over the shoulder.

It may lack style if that is important to anyone. It isn't to me. Why pay money for a bag to carry stinking rabbits in? It will hold more rabbits than you will want to carry home for sure.

bagsofapples.jpg

Edited by Evilv