Midland Game Fair

nickb

il be there,probly peed.

up for meeting but only the good guys,got no time for half the people on here who just want to slate people and not help any one but there selves.

if any of the people who know and chat to me threw here are going "you know who you are" il be happy to meet a few of you.

take care lads.

wheres every one planning on being?

if i see you all dressed up as women i will walk straight past :good:

Spot on Chap i can see where you are coming from !!!

I'll buy you a pint if you can tap me on the shoulder and say Wottcha Wabbit !!! (ONLY APPLIES TO MARTIN 1)

WB

Another newbi will be there on sunday with the mis my bro and me mate anyone got any tips ? :hmm:

:good::yes::hmm:

Get there early to avoid the queues! Ditto, don't leave it too late for the same reason.

It all depends what you are going there for - make a list of what you want, and spend the first few hours checking prices. Most stalls will haggle for cash if it's an 'expensive' item.

Don

Right gents

for those that are going Sat, I was thinking about meeting up at "a bar" around 1pm.

I`ll be there with my lad, P-A-S and Slarti54, all wearing shiney P.W. badges if anyone can be ***** to meet up for a natter?

Any suggestions as to which bar would be good, or I`ll just have to visit everyone..... :good:

ATB

Nick :hmm:

Right gents

for those that are going Sat, I was thinking about meeting up at "a bar" around 1pm.

I`ll be there with my lad, P-A-S and Slarti54, all wearing shiney P.W. badges if anyone can be ***** to meet up for a natter?

Any suggestions as to which bar would be good, or I`ll just have to visit everyone.....

ATB

Nick

thats not like you nick :good:

Another newbi will be there on sunday with the mis my bro and me mate anyone got any tips ? :P

:good::lol: :lol:

Get there early to avoid the queues! Ditto, don't leave it too late for the same reason.

It all depends what you are going there for - make a list of what you want, and spend the first few hours checking prices. Most stalls will haggle for cash if it's an 'expensive' item.

Don

Thanks for the tips :lol:

Just got back from being in the midlands................................its very wet.

They have changed the layout of the MGF due to the V Festival................

Fingers crossed that it should be going ahead...............

Im working that weekend, so anyone who wants to pop along to the "dark sides" tent then there will be beer and banter.

Anyone there for the full weekend, BEWARE OF THE DEEK UK GIMP................................He will be coming out to play......................

• 2 weeks later...
I'm there Both Days

look out for a ponytail on the BASC stand

WB

Hope you ain't wearing that pink ribbon you had in LAST YEAR.

:whistling::innocent:

Dave K

YOU PROMISED NOT TO TELL !!!!

Don't let the long hair fool you

I'M NO HIPPI !

I like a bit of Violence

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

WB