took the defender into the garage today for repairs

flash

after being hit in newquay by a VW polo(relevant threat in sporting pictures i think), i went through the insurance, and claimed off the 3rd partys insurance.

went into the garage today to hand over the keys and get my courtesy car, expecting a small hatchback, the lovely girl behind the counter :lol: then turned to a work mate and asked for the keys to the freelander, at which point my ears pricked up :hmm:

2 mins later an 07 plate freelander 2 rolled out from the back of the garage and i was handed the keys :blush:

got in and then spent 5 mins trying to figure out how to turn the bloody thing on lol.

took it for a quick spin before going home. its such a nice car to drive, handles well, has plenty of power and torque and goes like **** off a shovel :blink:

now just need to take it for an offroad test :oops:

all freelanders get very bad press however those that actually have one love them i have one and think its the dogs dangles.

and the freelander 2 is a lovely car u r very lucky m8. my boss wrote his landrover off a couple of months ago which he needed for work (towing trailers etc) and the insurance company said to him he was going to have a nissan micra as a courtasy car, he laughed and they eventually gave him a big old jap 4x4.

have fun offroading it!