Digga's wish list

coney

Digga my friend, i read your recent post 'wish list here' here in Santa land( "a volume button for wife and kids") and have decided because you’ve been a good boy all year to fulfil your wishes.

Everyone else wanted silly material things that until you master this part (i.e. trouble and strife) would have only led to fleeting happiness and eventual despair!! :lol: do i have an amen?. Unfortunately this only covers the wife/girlfriend/bit on the side, as yet the elf’s have not been able to produce one for the little ankle biters, we shall see next year.

Cheers and Merry Christmas... Santa :( :lol::lol:

post-11-1102066551.jpg

Digga my friend, i read your recent post 'wish list here' here in Santa land( "a volume button for wife and kids") and have decided because you’ve been a good boy all year to fulfil your wishes.

Everyone else wanted silly material things that until you master this part (i.e. trouble and strife) would have only led to fleeting happiness and eventual despair!! :lol: do i have an amen?. Unfortunately this only covers the wife/girlfriend/bit on the side, as yet the elf’s have not been able to produce one for the little ankle biters, we shall see next year.

Cheers and Merry Christmas... Santa :( :lol::lol:

coney, me thinks you av the wrong (digger) :lol::lol::lol: