Shooting Partner

wildfowl

Hi all

I'm new to the forum - so hello!

I'm actually looking for a clay pigeon shooting partner / buddy. I'm based in West Sussex and have a shotgun certificate (and currently own a Beretta o/u and a Mossberg pump action).

I shot over in and around the sussex/surrey border areas however I'm looking to visit grounds around the south-east hence wanting a buddy to go with, as most people seem to stick to one club.

I'm looking to visit Dartford, Northall, Headley and maybe Bisley in the coming months.

If anyone wants to meet up / shot a place together please contact me

David

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am the club sec for the Shawlands shoot located in lingfield Surrey Nr Gatwick airport. we shoot sporting on 2nd and last Saturday

of the month, We always welcome loan shooters!! If you are looking for a partner on a Sunday I would like someone to partner me for the Caterham clays shoot!! Any takers??

Hi all

Sorry for starting the thred and then disappearing! Ive been away with work ...

Anyhow - it looks like there are loads of people in the south east willing to meet up evening if its for a one off etc.

I'm looking at taking a few days off work in about 4/6 weeks and doing 5 or 6 different grounds over 4/6 days. I will put a schedule up on here and see if anyone wants to meet up.

• 1 month later...
Hi I am the club sec for the Shawlands shoot located in lingfield Surrey Nr Gatwick airport. we shoot sporting on 2nd and last Saturday

of the month, We always welcome loan shooters!! If you are looking for a partner on a Sunday I would like someone to partner me for the Caterham clays shoot!! Any takers??

Where abouts in Lingfield - do you have a map/location - live in West Kent so only half hour drive for me