Liquorice

Millsy

:stupid: I`ve heard a couple of times, (once on the radio), that rabbits love liquorice. Anyone know or have heard anything to confirm this, or is it a wind up? I`m happy to spread a few Dolly Mixtures around if it helps :good: Who knows, I could end up shooting allsorts :good: (sorry, couldn`t resist that one)

If its a wind up, its nearly as good as when a mate of mine asked someone where was a great place to fish, & he got sent up Bredon Hill. (any lads from around here will like that one)

Millsy

:

If its a wind up, its nearly as good as when a mate of mine asked someone where was a great place to fish, & he got sent up Bredon Hill. (any lads from around here will like that one)

Millsy

but would you of done if your mate had came back with some cracking rainbow trout etc :stupid:

bet you would of been gobsamkked :good:

:

Millsy

but would you of done if your mate had came back with some cracking rainbow trout etc :stupid:

bet you would of been gobsamkked :good:

Your right mate. I would be gobsmacked as to how the Fishmonger had got his van up there! :good: :o

BREDON HILL!!!!

HAHAHA LOL.

Did he actually go?

Man, the amount of times ive seen some old bangers trying to get up that one! its so funny just to cruise past in a nice jeep wrangler :hmm:??????

You'd be better of having a go at the deer, they have some nice reds and fallow up there, and theres tons of rabbits up there, but not to many pigeons, the airs probably too thin at that height to support em... :good:

Funny lol.

As for liquorice, no, i like peanut butter on white toast, thats a good bait.

BREDON HILL!!!!

HAHAHA LOL.

Did he actually go?

Man, the amount of times ive seen some old bangers trying to get up that one! its so funny just to cruise past in a nice jeep wrangler :hmm:??????

You'd be better of having a go at the deer, they have some nice reds and fallow up there, and theres tons of rabbits up there, but not to many pigeons, the airs probably too thin at that height to support em... :good:

Funny lol.

As for liquorice, no, i like peanut butter on white toast, thats a good bait.

Yup! he went up with all his gear. Would love to have seen it Was told that at the bend of the river there was loads of fish ???

I can only imagine the looks on the ramblers faces as he lugged his kit up the hill ???

Dont think he went back in his local for a few weeks. Derrrrrrr

dont put liquorice down for rabbits, you will end up attracting "ALLSORTS".................... ???????????????????????????

i could spend all day laughing at that :good::hmm:

hey its not like you to be funny :no::no::D

thats comedy gold pal. for free, put your money away.....at the top, going higher... ?????????:lol::lol: