Ruger 10/22 paintjob

adymorris

looks great :whistling:

easy once you get into it.

Cheers guys

Yeh it was a lot easier than I thought it would be, I followed a how to guide from another forum and the method makes it easy to do, I managed to find some straw that was stuck in a net from a previous session masked the bits and sprayed away - worst case would be to start again but it turned out quite well for a first effort - quite pleased with myself

looks great :whistling:

easy once you get into it.

Cheers guys

Yeh it was a lot easier than I thought it would be, I followed a how to guide from another forum and the method makes it easy to do, I managed to find some straw that was stuck in a net from a previous session masked the bits and sprayed away - worst case would be to start again but it turned out quite well for a first effort - quite pleased with myself

That looks very neat and yes you should feel pleased :wacko:

Could you point me towards the forum article, thanks.

:innocent: D2D

no airbrush - straight from the can striped the brown colours then used the straw when spraying the olive & black - I did have my fingers crossed at the time though lol

place on egay called horsing around and a scottish airsoft mail order company basically the new easy to get hold of krylon Fusion camo tins are circa £8 and readily available the older krylon camo paint has been discontinued this old range had more colours

Krylon Fusion (new stuff) 4 colour onlys

Karkhi

Brown (dark)

Black

Olive

Original Krylon - there were about 8 or 9 colours in the range but selling out VERY fast

Medium brown

I got the old stuff from here

http://www.airsoftscotland.com/cgi-bin/sh0...aKrylon_20Spray

new stuff from here

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Horsing-Around-Shop

just checked on the horsing around site and they are away for a couple of weeks so stick a search in google for krylon fusion - most airsoft sites sell it as it's quite popular on there especialy as they sell bright pink plastic M16's and MP5's due to the VCR laws