fac application

Hi all im thinking of putting in for a fac after christmas ive got a sgc and have about 700 acres to shoot in.Im going to go for a 22rimfire and a fac airgun, i havent spoken to farmer yet but there are two people that shoot rimfires there so i think he wont have a problem when i ask him, also can my farmer act as a ref on my fac :good: . Also with ammo how much do i ask for,thanks

Yes farmer will be ok as one ref :good: (you will need two) as long as he does not have a criminal record. As for ammo i put in for possess 600 purchase 500 for (.17 HMR) & (.22LR) possess 250 & purchase 200 (.222) got them no probs :hmm: .

If I were you I would also put in for a .17HMR WHAT A TOOL :P :(

Edited by blackbird

Got mine a couple of weeks ago. Applied for .22lr & .17hmr Got both, but bought the .17hmr (see below).

Got keep 600 & buy 500 on mine, no probs as RFD is about 5 mins away.

post-8839-1223670104.jpg

I swear, if I see that picture again, I'll beat you to death. (I know, It's very pretty.. but I believe this is either the third of forth time you've posted that picture).

Hi all im thinking of putting in for a fac after christmas ive got a sgc and have about 700 acres to shoot in.Im going to go for a 22rimfire and a fac airgun, i havent spoken to farmer yet but there are two people that shoot rimfires there so i think he wont have a problem when i ask him, also can my farmer act as a ref on my fac :wub: . Also with ammo how much do i ask for,thanks

Hi 12bore kid, just had a peep @ your profile no DOB. not mega important but helps a bit with reply,

I personaly would not bother with FAC air if you have an air rifle off ticket. Why not go for 22lr 17hmr and if you feel you would be safe enough put in for cente fire as well. And dont forget to put on your application for a moderator for each.

hence the reason for looking at your profile, if you were 16 years old for example then the view from the FLO may be different if say you were 60 years old.

if you know anyone with a Firearms Licence and have known them for some time try asking them to be a ref :wub:

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys ive spoke to my farmer all went well hes filled the permisson slip and ive got 600 acres to play with.The farms never been past so might need to be checked. the land is not flat and plenty of backstops so should be ok i hope.Ive put down for a 22lr for vermin control 750 to keep 500 to buy and a 22 airrifle both with mods ive posted paper work a few days ago any idea how long it takes till i get a call? im with north east firearms team

• 2 weeks later...