Religion

pavman

Superb !!

I have just read all JK8s previous posts.

Good one Ron !!! You can recognise your writing style a mile off.

I cant believe that you have written 45 posts without swearing and making a next day apology !

Good to have you back, albeit for a short while ! :oops:

EDIT: you dropped the ball in an earlier post when you talked about leaving home in the Midlands. You only had to add a few :D:good::good::good: and I would have been 100% sure.

Gee do you really think it was him :good:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently doing a job in a part of Glasgow called Govenhill.

And I have never seen so many Muslims in one area.

Just today I went to Gregs the bakers for a bite and on the way there I counted 5 money transfer shops, guess where all the money is going, and when I got to gregs there was an asian woman outside selling the big issue, she said "you want to buy one" I said "no Thankyou". I ordered and got my food and on the way out she was basically following me up the street pointing at the price of the magazine.

And at the job Im doing there is loads of rubbish there are beds tables wardrobes everything dumped out on the street and the council picks it all up, now if I left a bed out in the street I will certainly get a fine for it. And the most disgusting thing is, is that there are bags with human excrement out on the street.

Its a sign of the times this is. Your kids, grandkids future is going to be rubbish with education, health going down the pan because the others kids cant speak English. And I am sure that you want your kids to have a good life in the future dont you?

Just today I went to Gregs the bakers for a bite and on the way there I counted 5 money transfer shops, guess where all the money is going, and when I got to gregs there was an asian woman outside selling the big issue, she said "you want to buy one" I said "no Thankyou". I ordered and got my food and on the way out she was basically following me up the street pointing at the price of the magazine.

And at the job Im doing there is loads of rubbish there are beds tables wardrobes everything dumped out on the street and the council picks it all up, now if I left a bed out in the street I will certainly get a fine for it. And the most disgusting thing is, is that there are bags with human excrement out on the street.

Its a sign of the times this is. Your kids, grandkids future is going to be rubbish with education, health going down the pan because the others kids cant speak English. And I am sure that you want your kids to have a good life in the future dont you?

Muslims

Greggs the Bakers

Money Transfer Shops

Big Issue

Dumped furniture

Education

Health

More bonkers words of wisdom from "the man with no gun".

This is the best thread on here in months. :good::oops::good:

Gee do you really think it was him :oops:

It took you lot 40 posts... :good::good:

Nah, he has 45 posts as his username, however the IP has 48, also the IP is from Telford, not Norfolk, and as you state the earlier posts were quite ......tame, yet as the time wore on, approx. 12 days the posts get more like the old persona. Therefore I contend it was Colonel Mustard in the library with the lead pipe.......................

Im just saying its happening and it wont be long before something happens, maybe a Revolution or something. I say stand up for what you believe in, dont sit back and let the government spend it for you on people who come over here not to do any work but live on benefits. I know who I am voting in next Election. Your grandfathers fought for freedom in WW2 and this government has given it all away.

Its a shame really LV, sounds like you dont give a thig about it, as long as its you and your gun, you dont give a dam about anyone or anything else other than yourself. I would like to invite you to this place and see for yourself and maybe you will see what I am talking about.

Edited by dustyfox

Gee do you really think it was him :D

It took you lot 40 posts... :good::oops:

Nah, he has 45 posts as his username, however the IP has 48, also the IP is from Telford, not Norfolk, and as you state the earlier posts were quite ......tame, yet as the time wore on, approx. 12 days the posts get more like the old persona. Therefore I contend it was Colonel Mustard in the library with the lead pipe.......................

You could at least of let him have a good swear-up before you outted him !! :good:

as long as its you and your gun

guns

you dont give a dam about anyone or anything else other than yourself. I would like to invite you to this place and see for yourself and maybe you will see what I am talking about.

Yes, a kind offer, but the original thread was about RELIGION. How do the things I listed have any relevance to RELIGION ?

Edited by LV

gun s!

you dont give a dam about anyone or anything else other than yourself. I would like to invite you to this place and see for yourself and maybe you will see what I am talking about.

Yes, a kind offer, but the original thread was about RELIGION. How do the things I listed have any relevance to RELIGION ?

Because soon or even now the Muslim laws is gonna be used here, even the Archbishop of Cantarbury says it wont be lng before it happens.

And you keep on mentioning guns I dont give a cr** what you got a fighter jet or won the lottory, I really dont care because it wont effect my future or my childrens future.

Edited by dustyfox

gun s!

There's an old methodist chapel in Crumpsall, that's been turned into a keeeeeeeeebab shop :good::oops::D:good::good::oops::oops:

Is nothing sacred? I'll have to vote BNP (Biriani, Nan & Poppadom) :good:

gun s!

There's an old methodist chapel in Crumpsall, that's been turned into a keeeeeeeeebab shop :good::oops::D:good::good::oops::oops:

Hangover finally subdued mate?

Because soon or even now the Muslim laws is gonna be used here, even the Archbishop of Cantarbury says it wont be lng before it happens.

And you keep on mentioning guns I dont give a cr** what you got a fighter jet or won the lottory, I really dont care because it wont effect my future or my childrens future.

If I were you, I would worry more about helping your children with their spelling homework than whether the Muslims take over the world. :good:

gun s!

Hangover finally subdued mate?

Yes, but I've now caught a dose of Ricketts from a Beef Madras :lol:

gun s!

That's rather worrying, what with the Archbishop of Canterbury being such a powerful political figure in the Government.

mate come to birmingham or as we call it islamabrum i grew up in the areas were these new terror suspects come from stechford,hodgehill,small heath,and so on attitued every were mate selling smack to the white kids ,sub,sand 5series with black windows racing around the street use to be nice areas but total ****** know and there will be a back lash my dad still leaves there gets me mad and all these do gooders dont have these people living on there streets oh no i dont want ****in my back yard i just want the votes so i know were your coming from and stay strong because theres thousands that feel like you :good::good::oops::D:good::good::oops:

[quote name=dustyfox' date='Oct 22 2008, 10:22 PM' post='602181'......even the Archbishop of Cantarbury says it wont be lng before it happens.

Here`s the quote,unless you can find another........ ""if we are to think intelligently about the relations between Islam and British law, we need a fair amount of 'deconstruction' of crude oppositions and mythologies, whether of the nature of sharia or the nature of the Enlightenment"

............over to you Dusty.........

mate come to birmingham or as we call it islamabrum i grew up in the areas were these new terror suspects come from stechford,hodgehill,small heath,and so on attitued every were mate selling smack to the white kids ,sub,sand 5series with black windows racing around the street use to be nice areas but total ****** know and there will be a back lash my dad still leaves there gets me mad and all these do gooders dont have these people living on there streets oh no i dont want ****in my back yard i just want the votes so i know were your coming from and stay strong because theres thousands that feel like you :good::good::oops::D:good::good::oops:

...............Yeah, that never happened when there were just white kids there eh?

"if we are to think intelligently about the relations between Islam and British law, we need a fair amount of 'deconstruction' of crude oppositions and mythologies, whether of the nature of sharia or the nature of the Enlightenment"[/color]

............over to you Dusty.........

We all know what he meant, really think the muslim preachers will change the way they are?:good:. If the men dominate over there woman and think that other faiths are infidels. You think they gonna change?

Tell me Henry D have you been to Govenhill lately?:good:

And immigration gets me so angry thats why its sounds like im having a go at everyone.

And immigration gets me so angry thats why its sounds like im having a go at everyone.

As an Englishman in Scotland are you not an immigrant yourself ?

EDIT: ....and anyway the thread is about RELIGION

Edited by LV