Need a pointer.

Ears

Hello Fellow Pigeon shooters. I need some suggestions on finding a 20 Bore Pigeon cartridge that does the biz on the High ones. I shot a 20 years ago and tried a lot of different cartridges and favored then the Clever Mirage 28 gram 6.5 shot, plas wad. But have they changed over the years and who keeps em in stock. I would like your veiws on a value for money squib for a 20g that downs em. and would also like to know what is your favorit squib for a 20g as well.

look forward to your response as i will have this 20g last week of Jan 2005. I little 30" O/U. and need to obtain some ammo before it shows up and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Bore size and load has nowt to do with it,For many years if I never had my airgun with me i wouldn't take my 12bore but would take my little single barrel .410 a walk with its 24.5 inch barrel i shot more with it than you can imagine and astounded fellow guns with the way it despatched,they are true snap shot guns for rabbits,squirrels and flushed birds.

clanchief

Wrong Clanchief :lol:

Did you use 3" x 16g in your .410 :lol:?

I think not .... you would have been better with a 20 bore x 21g if you did.

Why ??

quite simple .. recoil.

What is the benefit of a large load (30g / 32g) in a light weight gun ??

I have no problem with bore size, it's the individuals choice, but why put a 12 bore load in a 20 bore ??

That's my thought's :D:/