MY KNOB

MM

ok, so last night my **** fell off my raider. its the part/rod that holds the mag in place and you pull it forward to release the mag. as i did this last night, it came off in my hand. i checked to see if it had unscrewed itself, but it is thread-less.

I was going to try threadlock on it, but want tsomething a bit more secure. can anybody recomend such a product?

cheers. :drinks:

08-15-08-scope2.jpg

i might add, his **** fell off after id been handling his "tool", i dont like to call it a "weapon", although believe me, he can do some serious damage when he's got it in his hands....

however, i dont think id been yanking too hard at it, not enough to pull it right off anyhoo....

still ,glad to hear you fiddled with your **** and its gone hard again... ill have another go on the back seat of your car next time were out mate.......

my god this is wrong................................................... i never meant it to sound like that........................ :D:yes:???

Edited by myzeneye

well i can honestly say your **** has been well and truly handled.

I had a problem with a crack in my butt a while back but that got sorted. I didn't dare squeeze anything into my crack myself so i let someone else have a look. They worked their magic and problem solved! No more crack in my butt. Some nice solid, cocking can be done now without having to worry if my crack is splitting.

Lewis