cracking black lab ,willing to please

ROB REYNOLDS UK

right then heres a cracking dog called bill thats looking for a new home .he is just over 3 yrs old if i remember right ,he has sat in his run for 1yr and been doing nothing .he is very good with over dogs and loves to go out,he was trained .sit ,stay, fetch ,ect.but needs brushing up on them commands as its been some time since hes been out .he is a pedergre and has papers to prove .the owner has not got time to do any thing with the dog and is getting on a bit in age him self so its not the dogs fault he is a bit over weight so bill the dog neeeds slimming down a bit but is in good health as you can see by the video at least he fed him ? if nothing else ..i would like some body whos going to work the dog to have him he is good around guns so im told..the dogs going to be free to the right person .this dogs paper work is of a very high standed and has been used once as a stud dog last yr and the person payed £500 for the use of him..if you like the look of him give me a pm with what sort of life you can offer the dog any body thinking of getting this dog to make money you can think again as this dogs going to be going to to a real home or not at all ..pm me only ..thanks rob

DSCN1450.jpg

right this video is of the dog its his first time out in over a year ,so i think he did very well indeed with other dogs running round him he just wanted to go and say hello ,in the right hands he will make a very good gun dog

th_DSCN1442.jpg

heres another video of the dog today he was going to sit but a dog ran past and its been that long since he has been out he had to have a look :good: ..i looked after this dog last year for two weeks why the owner went on holiday and he was a joy to look after ..im not going to let this dog go to the first person who wants him but to the person who can offer him the best life as i think he has ernt it ..thanks to all who have pm me so far i will let you know the out come soon ..thanks rob

this dog has lived out side all its life so he is no house dog ..its up to them that have him if they want to try and house train him ...did i tell you he likes water :D

th_DSCN1448.jpg

Edited by ROB REYNOLDS UK

I do wish i lived closer as I was talking to all the lads yesturday while out on a shoot if any 1 new of a Black Lab! goinf for sale which was a few too 3 yrs old as I am getting tired my self of having to fetch what i shoot and it sounds like your dog would be ideal for me and I think I would be an ideal owner for the dog as I have loads a large farms I shoot on and go beatting / shooting to alot of places as I have loads of time off work as I am a male nurse for the NHS and have 3/4 days off a week and the wife only works part time. If you think I am suiteable and we can meat half way or come all the way ( will pay petrol costs) give me a PM as I have sent you 1 with my phone number on it thx

Good man :good: for takind the time to rehome what looks to be a really good dog, I hope it works out for Bill and he has many years of the real thing with someone who appreciates an obviously well bred working dog.

Please let us know the outcome and maybe Bills new owner will keep us all posted?

Rgds D2D

just to update them that want him ,im looking hard at them who would like him and there is a few :good: so he will be getting a new home soon ,im now looking at the one who can give him the best life ..them that take him will get the paper work ect ;) he has had all the jabs ect :yes: so all you need to do is slim him down a bit by cutting his food down abit and getting him out for a run :blink: them that have a run will be getting fist offer of him as he is no house dog really .i will be in touch with the one i choose over the weekend and them that dont get him thanks for the offer of asking to have him thanks rob :lol:

im will be trying to pick a new owner this weekend or just after all being well ,as im waiting for some pics of the peoples homes ,gardens runs,ect that will help me pick one new owner out as there is no rush really .its a crying shame to have a dog like this sitting in a run all year as he is so willing to please and he aint got a bad bone in his body the new owner will be very pleased with him i only had him for two weeks last year and i slimmed him down a bit and he got better by the day if you think you have seen a dog jump into the water you aint seen nothing ,wait till he loses a few pounds :good: then you will see him jump he has no fear of water at all ..just wish i had a use for him my self but i dont ..thanks rob

post-2106-1228067242.jpg

Edited by ROB REYNOLDS UK

im will be trying to pick a new owner this weekend or just after all being well ,as im waiting for some pics of the peoples homes ,gardens runs,ect that will help me pick one new owner out as there is no rush really .its a crying shame to have a dog like this sitting in a run all year as he is so willing to please and he aint got a bad bone in his body the new owner will be very pleased with him i only had him for two weeks last year and i slimmed him down a bit and he got better by the day if you think you have seen a dog jump into the water you aint seen nothing ,wait till he loses a few pounds :good: then you will see him jump he has no fear of water at all ..just wish i had a use for him my self but i dont ..thanks rob

Good to hear that alls going well for Bill, just one very small thing thats niggling the back of my mind when I have watched the videos and that is his apparent eagerness to please his Handler by leaping headlong into water, any water......... obviously Bill loves water but Dogmen should be aware of the hidden dangers to their dogs that could lurk below the surface, anything from a Tesco trolly, Barbed Wire on a sunken fence even an underwater tree branch could impale the dog . Always assume the danger is there and be safe.

I know its a gloomy thought but if my mentioning it saves an accident, then worth bringing it up I feel.

Rgds D2D

the owner of bill has been round to day and picked the new owner .the new owner will be picking up bill next weekend ...a big sorry to all that wanted him ,bill was offered some lovley places as a new home but like i said the owner picked the new home for bill i was going to pick it but felt i could not do it in the end ..just like to say a big thanks for all the offers that came , you are all stars in my eyes that offered him a home :good: thanks again ..all the best rob ps lets hope the new owner puts some pics up in a few weeks of the slimmer bill :)