shooting

look mate i no ur not happy bout poeple askin online bt i have actually bin looking aswell. theres bout ten farms in bout a ten mile radius av bin to them all and they dont want sum1 my age or they already av people shooting etc etc. av bin to bout 8 turkey farm and no luck. i am trying myself aswell. am not hurting any1 just by asking it dunt botha me if people say no to me. iv also bout 5 golf courses that av sed they av there own way of dealing with pests. am not trying to offend any1 or upset u am only asking. am sorry if it winds u up am just avin no luck at minute. i understand wat u mean on ya otha comment bout people not knockin on doors n stuff but im still guna keep trying that aswell

This section is for people who want shooting and are hoping to meet up with someone in their area.

There is a different section for people needing advice on how to obtain shooting permission.

well, why dont you direct him to it then :hmm:

i cant take you as i dont have time but if you dont mind driving try huddersfield way, as i no theres bunnys that way becouse theres poachers going there from around me.. surly the landowners would prefere to know whos on. good luck in the hunt for a hunt

i cant take you as i dont have time but if you dont mind driving try huddersfield way, as i no theres bunnys that way becouse theres poachers going there from around me.. surly the landowners would prefere to know whos on. good luck in the hunt for a hunt

ok mate cheers got a golf course thinking bout leeting us on in huddersfield

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of the land round there is tenanted from Savile Estates. Not a chance. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...