A Hours Air Rifling

clubb699

Hi all,

Had a great hour this morning, we finally have seen an improvement with the adding of a camo net and not walking about the woods its took us a while to get use the the permission, but just waiting under there favorite trees seems to be working great. (If only i had a shotgun there were over 50 landing :good: )

Happy lads :good:

Photo-0252.jpg

Thanks for looking

Clubb699

Me and clubb went out again this morning and i managed to bag another woodie... we decided to move across to the other side of the small wood that is our permission to see if the tree rats were in there usual area i decided to leave the woodie where it dropped as crows and maggies are plentyfull in the area i was hopeing to come back and see them bouncing around the corpse cackling in excitement, but this was not the case... Previously whilst waiting for the woodies we had both heard a small amount of rustling near by but putting it down to the wind thought nothing of it, anyways when we got back to the fallen woodie he was gone .. dang fox had stolen my kill :D:good: LOL the joys of nature hey

NitroUK

Not a problem ill take some pics tomorrow, I found that if you use the whole wrap it gets in the way and you cant see through your scope properly so i cut mine down and tied it in a way that it is tight to the gun, It took a while but it was deffinatly worh it, Also i left a section open so i can still attach my bipod when needed :good:

NitroUK

Edited by NitroUK

Hmm I duno :good: the camo in there picture looks alot better than on your gun (No offence mate) Any chance you could show off that lovely rifle of yours with it on ?

:good::D

Just done a search on Google and found a UK supplier but alas more expensive

http://www.rifle-cases.co.uk/Ghillie-Suits...odel=Rifle-Wrap

Anyone else know of suppliers in the UK? but considering the total cost to buy and post maybe we should send our monies across the pond?

Edited by Carbonrocket

Just done a search on Google and found a UK supplier but alas more expensive

http://www.rifle-cases.co.uk/Ghillie-Suits...odel=Rifle-Wrap

Anyone else know of suppliers in the UK? but considering the total cost to buy and post maybe we should send our monies across the pond?

Well Nitro said with the $30 cost thats £15 and he said it cost about £20 so its about a £5 delivery. Cant argue with that can you ? :good: If you can find it cheaper then fair enuf, but as you said if its more expensive over here may aswell do as he did.

Did you buy it off that site you posted Nitro mate ? You find everything ok ?

yes i brought it from that site along with a full ghillie suit and everything was here within 4 - 5 days, I was a little confused tho as they sent me the suit and they sent the wraps a few days later, i expected it all to be in one package but they were sent seperatly as it worked out cheaper. Good site and good customer service :rolleyes:

NitroUK

p.s: i didnt manage to get to my friends to borrow his camera yet but ill deffo get better pics of my rifle with ghillie wrap on and post them soon.

Hi all,

wow this is kinda hard to convince some of you to spend that crimbo money lol, put it like this ive took another pic of my gun it really does not show the the result of what the wraps do in my and Nirtos honest opinion as NIKE say Just do it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Camo is matter of breaking the straight lines so what we have done is broken the longer staright lines down around certain areas of the gun, please remember the stock and trigger area is completly hidden with a combo of guillie and real tree gloves while we are holding the gun.

It may work for some but not all but for the field/woodland we are its 100 percent effective we have spent many hours over this permission and had no real luck so we decided to go out and spent some cash on the camo and camo netting it was a complete turn around to say the least, we slowly move the guns from downward to upwards with the guille rap on they just dont see at all anough said :o

2008_1227sophie0067.jpg

Happy hunting and spending ;)

clubb699