hmr rounds

MM

just a quick one please. one my application for FAC, when filling in the ammo section, do i put, eg, 500 AND 500 expanding, or are they classed as the same?

not sure if ive worded that right. what i mean is that would i need to state 500 (regular) and 500 expanding? :good:

Just a quick point - I may be wrong but I don't think you can get non-expanding HMR rounds (at least non that I've seen in this Country). Or have I totally missed the track of this thread?

thats the track mate. although ive only seen expanding, im sure there are other types (non-exp) that are available. :good:

Does anyone know the name of these non expanding rounds.

(the 20 grain ones I use are CCI gamepoint and are a jacketed hollow point round). I have searched for non expanding rounds and can't find any - hence the fact I don't think they exist..... (bearing in mind also that CCI make all the HMR ammo, albeit repackaged by the various main players)

for vermin there all expanding rounds I put 600 to hold 500 to buy but that is a lot of rounds after the new gun excitement cools but is cheaper to buy a 500 block. I also put down approved ranges for zeroning so i can use it at a range

When i applied for mine i only put down my permissions but it included " approved ranges for zeroing " so i think this must go on anyway?