British shooting show

wingnut

just booked tickets...... & now looking to make a weekend of it.

any advice on local hotels?

What type of accomadation do you need, i know there is a premier travel lodge about a mile from the the show itself, or if you contact Newark tourist information office they will be able to supply details of other Hotels / b+b's.

regards andy

I think I'll be there, I'm just hoping me big bro will be along too... (for he is the master, I am but his apprentice.....)

It will be good if I go, don't get me wrong but after a few hours without someone to have a laugh with I might get a bit bored, As I believe so will the wife without company (A non shooter, just coming along for a day out, and probably to watch my credit card and to see if any rifle shaped objects apear in my car...) :good:

Out of the PF people going does anyone fancy meeting up for a coffee so that everyone can put names to faces? :lol:

I think we'll be going on the Saturday.

Can anyone think of a suitable meeting place... or do we just wear decoy pigeons on our head, so only us know about it and if asked by a non pigeon wearer just say "If you don't know, you don't need to know..." and just get everyone REALLY paranoid... (Sorry, i do have a warped sense of humour...)

Gary H

What type of accomadation do you need, i know there is a premier travel lodge about a mile from the the show itself, or if you contact Newark tourist information office they will be able to supply details of other Hotels / b+b's.

regards andy

cheers for response andy....

am just weighing up whether a cheap & cheerful..... or whether I appease the other half & bring her for weekend to a spa or something (may need to be in the good books if I am gonna spend some money at the show!!!)