First picy post, hoping it works

TX Sniper

i think there a 26" but im not sure. its my dads gun and i cant get on with it at all as the stock was made for him. The baikal was my dads first gun, then he gave it to me when i started shooting. Its quite tight on the choke but i have never measured it to be sure. Its a non-ejector and comes up a beut. the only prob i have with it is that it smacks the **** out of my middle finger when i fire it. nice for rough shooting but it plays havock on my finger when out on the decoys. :devil:

christ thats a good conditioned baikal all the baikals ive seen or owned have usually bin old keepers guns. you know the ones.been knocked all to ****.but still work well all the same.

thats unfair, my baikal (which some of you may have noticed i love to bits) is amazingly well built has a very nice piece of wood and is all hand ingraved

post-11-1108163928.jpg

Edited by dunganick

that baikal is a real beut mate. where did you gt it and how much?

Wabbitbosher:

no idea, i think the old man bought it at a game fair or auction god knows when. i have never shot it as i wouldnt like to in the feild for safety reasons. I am gonna take it down the clay ground when the sundays start again.

i got it of my dad, he had it for 30 yrs and dosent use it as it smashes his index finger, so i got it, where it came from god only knows, i think it was about 1/4 the price of a similar type berreta o/u at the time. it just claimed another 12 woodies yesterday.....god they were loving that wind