Hello

BSA Shaun

Well its been a while, been really busy with one thing or another!

Thought I would make an appearance to say hello and make an effort to come on her more often.

As an update, the little man is now 7 weeks old and growing fast, will have him in the great outdoors soon enough!! In the middle of getting ready to move at the moment to Weedon Bec, near Northampton - so quite a shift!!

Any way hope all is well and hows Webber doing?

Shaun

http://www.littlelife.co.uk/carriers/3/index.htm

bought my litle man one of these at 3 months of age... he absolutly loved it ,being high up and seeing what i saw......and the pair of us got out in the countryside all the time this way... everywhere i went, he went... really comfy and high quality for him and me... storgae for food/nappies etc.... aswell.....

i carried him everywhere in this thing untill he was to heavy for me to go too far with him in it, and honestly, when that day came i was absolutly gutted mate.... with out sounding all wet and all, it helps build a great bond between dad and baby being so close and the symbolic significance of being able to introduce your little man to the great outdoors whislt you carry him on your shoulders.... i only wish i could carry him longer.... perhaps always.

theyre great round the shops too instead of a pram and on holiday etc.....

That looks quite smart, may have to invest!

Whatto Shaun, glad the lickle one is doing well and you missed SFA other than your birthday greetings :welcomeani:

Hows's the Merc coming on?

LB

Hey fella, how'd you know about that, don't remember mentioning it??? However, its great, as soon as I got it I rattled it through an MOT and it went straight through - happy with that. Had a full service done on it while it was there.

Certainly makes a nice drive to London! :good: